Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 06 new

Didn't cook today was taken out for brunch. Among other things had a wonderful fresh strawberry crepe with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

I love to cook though.

May 06 new
Making stuffed pepper's and mashed potatoes today, maybe a small salad.
May 07 new
Scrambled eggs..my staple when I don't know what to cook
May 07 new
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Scrambled eggs..my staple when I don't know what to cook
(Quote) Sue-501768 said: Scrambled eggs..my staple when I don't know what to cook
--hide--

I do the same thing,I love eggs.
May 07 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I do the same thing,I love eggs.
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

--hide--

Scrambled eggs sound pretty good right about now, but it is probably too late to actually eat tonight lol

May 07 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: I do the same thing,I love eggs. Sc...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Scrambled eggs sound pretty good right about now, but it is probably too late to actually eat tonight lol

--hide--

laughing It all depends about the time, if your hungry it's ok. Eggs are pretty light to eat before bedtime.
May 07 new
Well, believe it or not, I never got to eat the stuffed peppers on Sunday, but had them today, they were so good with mashed potatoes. Sunday I ended up getting involved in planting flowers, the weather was so nice, so I settled for a roast beef sandwich and coffee.
May 07 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: It all depends about the time, if your hungry it's ok. Eggs are pretty light to eat before ...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

It all depends about the time, if your hungry it's ok. Eggs are pretty light to eat before bedtime.
--hide--

I've gotten really bad about not eating in the evening and then realizing its ten or later.

May 07 new
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: It all depends about the time, if your hungry it's ok....
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

It all depends about the time, if your hungry it's ok. Eggs are pretty light to eat before bedtime.

I've gotten really bad about not eating in the evening and then realizing its ten or later.

--hide--

I am really bad at timing too, sometimes I don't eat all day then I get hungry late at night, then I get something to eat. I should have a better eating schedule but I eat anytime of the day and night, I think because I work the night shift, and everything is out of whack, Sometimes I come home and eat left over spaghetti before going to sleep, other times I wake up and at supper time I feel like eating breakfast food. I really need to try some better eating habits.
May 07 new

Donuts. Storebought. Cold.

Posts 11 - 20 of 34