Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

May 07 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Donuts. Storebought. Cold.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Donuts. Storebought. Cold.

--hide--

What? You are eating cold donuts? I just ate a glazed donut from the baker shop, hmmm so good.
May 10 new
macaroni and cheese and sliced tomatoes.
May 12 new
Made dinner for my Mom and me today. Porterhouse steak, buttered noodles with butter, fresh parsley,

a little thyme, and Parmesan cheese, fresh sweet corn on the cob, made a yellow cake, with vanilla cream cheese icing. Coffee.

Happy Mother's Day.
May 12 new

As soon as I sign off here, I will begin making lasagna for my grandson & my friend. Salad to go along with it & perhaps fresh strawberries for dessert.

May 17 new
May 17 new
This evening I made crispy chicken wings with a tossed salad. For dessert, I made a parfait with strawberries, whipped cream & crumbled tea cake cookies. I served it to my grandson who really wanted that dessert after he saw it made on the Sandwich King TV show on Sunday, and my friend who came over to play games with us. It was all quite delicious, if I do say so!
May 18 new
food from jordan....eggplant, chicken breast....
May 18 new
Tonight I am making a pasta dish with shrimp, snap peas, baby carrots & a basil sauce. Hope it's good!
May 19 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Tonight I am making a pasta dish with shrimp, snap peas, baby carrots & a basil sauce. Hope it's good!
Sounds good Carol!
Today was Spareribs with barbecue sauce, sweet corn of the cob, potatoes salad, cole slaw,
mushrooms.
May 21 new
Posts 21 - 30 of 34