Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 6th 2013 new

Turn the Page - Bob Seger & We're an American Band by Grand Funk Railroad

May 6th 2013 new
Grew up in Bridgeport, 2 blocks from Mayor Daley's home.
May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Good grief! There's a whole pile of you Chicago folk here!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Good grief! There's a whole pile of you Chicago folk here!

--hide--

You have no idea what a small world it is... Aparently Carol (Carol-737878) grew up in the same parish as my dad (a few years apart) and her mom grew up in the same parish as maternal grandfather. She now lives about 1.5 hours from me.

May 6th 2013 new

I grew up on the South Side, actually in the City. Near Blue Island, Oak Lawn, Orland Park. Graduated from Mother McAuley. The Morgan Park / Beverly area.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: Turn the Page - Bob Seger & We're an American Band by Grand Funk Railroad
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said:

Turn the Page - Bob Seger & We're an American Band by Grand Funk Railroad

--hide--

Turn the Page - Bob Seger

youtu.be

Grand Funk Railroad - We're An American Band

youtu.be

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-806727 said: I grew up on the South Side, actually in the City. Near Blue Island, Oak Law...
(Quote) Kate-806727 said:

I grew up on the South Side, actually in the City. Near Blue Island, Oak Lawn, Orland Park. Graduated from Mother McAuley.

--hide--
Ah oh I am a North sider, I grew up in Edgewater, I went to St. Gertrude Grammar School and Alvernia H.S. lil mikie party

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Grew up in Bridgeport, 2 blocks from Mayor Daley's home.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Grew up in Bridgeport, 2 blocks from Mayor Daley's home.
--hide--
Lina! you too! Wow, I am surrounded by South siders~~ I love the South side. I grew up in Edgewater. Did you know any of the Daley's, I went to College with Patti, she's a couple of years younger. My mother was friends with grandma mrs. No wonder you're so clever Chi town girls! graduate You get a Gold Star! Battling eyelashes

May 6th 2013 new

ok...throw my two cents in....tho I'm not always so great with the name!! Growing up in NYC I guess makes it no fair easy. Frank Sinatra comes to mind. Billy Joel I'm in A New York State of mind. And recently Alecia Keyes . Many more, I will think of and add to ! Blessings all

May 6th 2013 new

Sorry John didn't mean to hijack your thread. embarassed ashamed

May 6th 2013 new

I was born and raised in St. Paul MN.
It took some searching, but here's a song with my home town in it:

www.youtube.com

Posts 41 - 50 of 111