Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Kate-806727 said:The theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air ~ Will Smith www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Kate-806727 said:
The theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air ~ Will Smith

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Things show up in the strangest places. Listen to this, and wait for it:

youtu.be

cool

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Anne-445674 said: I can't remember the name of the singer (might be more than one), but a country song about the...
(Quote) Anne-445674 said:

I can't remember the name of the singer (might be more than one), but a country song about the "San Antonio Rose". Also, probably a couple of other songs using the name "San Antone", but can't remember the names. BTW--us native San Antonians HATED to be called "San antone" & preferred San antonio, like original name! :-)

--hide--

This perhaps?

youtu.be

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Things show up in the strangest places. Listen to this, and wait for it: http://yo...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Things show up in the strangest places. Listen to this, and wait for it:

youtu.be

--hide--

That's awesome!

May 7th 2013 new

When I saw The Boss last September this was one of the songs he did. This is the original. -

www.youtube.com

May 7th 2013 new

Omaha by Counting Crows www.youtube.com

(Quote) John-132457 said: Turn the Page - Bob Seger youtu.be Grand ...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Turn the Page - Bob Seger

youtu.be

Grand Funk Railroad - We're An American Band

youtu.be

--hide--

May 7th 2013 new
Riding Down From Bangor Recorded by Frank Crummit, Mid 1920s RIDING DOWN from Bangor, on an eastbound train After weeks of hunting, in the woods of Maine Quite extensive whiskers, beard, mustache as well Sat a student fellow, tall and slim and swell Empty seat behind him, no one at his side Into quiet village, eastern train did glide Enter aged couple, take the hindmost seat Enter village maiden, beautiful, petite Blushingly she faltered, Is this seat engaged? Sees the aged couple, properly enraged Students quite ecstatic, sees her ticket through Thinks of the long tunnel, thinks of what he will do Pleasantly they chatted, how the cinders fly Til the student fellow, gets one in his eye Maiden sympathetic, turns herself about May I if you please sir, try to get it out? Then the student fellow, feels a gentle touch Hears a gentle murmur, Does it hurt you much? Whiz! Slap! Bang! Into the the tunnel quite Into glorious darkness, black as Egypts night Out into the daylight glides that eastern train Students hair is ruffled, just the merest grain Maiden seen all blushes when then and there appeared A tiny little earring, in that horrid students beard.
May 7th 2013 new
So much for the format... I thought I had spaces in there... Sorry!
May 7th 2013 new
Wichita Lineman note
May 7th 2013 new
Kansas Chiefs Tomahawk Chop youtu.be

and the Chiefs Chop Banshi youtu.be

and Kansas City Here I Come, with a decent video. youtu.be
May 7th 2013 new

To tell you the truth, "I Like it in Duluth"

www.youtube.com

Posts 61 - 70 of 111