Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 07 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: To tell you the truth, "I Like it in Duluth" www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

To tell you the truth, "I Like it in Duluth"

www.youtube.com

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Michael, that proves you can find anything on youtube!!

Such a hip and up-to-date video!!

Around 1900 Duluth had more millionaires than any city in the world.

I love Duluth!

May 07 new
I can't imagine there is a song out there that mentions Florence, KY (or it's neighbor Erlanger) or my birthplace Ames, IA. The closest I get is Cincinnati. "WKRP In Cincinnati"'s theme song? laughing oh, and Jimmy Buffett mentions Cincinnati in "Fins". I think. Lol

Hi John! How are you doing? hug
May 07 new
I can't imagine there is a song out there that mentions Florence, KY (or it's neighbor Erlanger) or my birthplace Ames, IA. The closest I get is Cincinnati. "WKRP In Cincinnati"'s theme song? laughing oh, and Jimmy Buffett mentions Cincinnati in "Fins". I think. Lol

Hi John! How are you doing? hug
May 07 new

(Quote) Zachary-948066 said: So much for the format... I thought I had spaces in there... Sorry!
(Quote) Zachary-948066 said: So much for the format... I thought I had spaces in there... Sorry!
--hide--

No worries. Still fun!

youtu.be

May 07 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I can't imagine there is a song out there that mentions Florence, KY (or it's neighbor Erlanger) o...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I can't imagine there is a song out there that mentions Florence, KY (or it's neighbor Erlanger) or my birthplace Ames, IA. The closest I get is Cincinnati. "WKRP In Cincinnati"'s theme song? oh, and Jimmy Buffett mentions Cincinnati in "Fins". I think. Lol

Hi John! How are you doing?
--hide--

Hi Dawn! How fares our favorite CMer? I'm good. How's that country song go? "I ain't as good as I once was..."

I'm bettin' I could find some Cinci songs. If nothing else it's probably in Cash's "I've been everywhere".

But, how 'bout these:

Dar Williams - Iowa

youtu.be

Edwin McCain - Sweet Kentucky

youtu.be

May 07 new

SInce I brought up Dar Williams, she has one about my homeland in general:

Southern California Wants To Be Western New York

youtu.be

May 08 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Hi Dawn! How fares our favorite CMer? I'm good. How's that country song go? "...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Hi Dawn! How fares our favorite CMer? I'm good. How's that country song go? "I ain't as good as I once was..."

I'm bettin' I could find some Cinci songs. If nothing else it's probably in Cash's "I've been everywhere".

But, how 'bout these:

Dar Williams - Iowa

youtu.be

Edwin McCain - Sweet Kentucky

youtu.be

--hide--

My old Kentucky Home

May 08 new

That's pretty cute, kiddo. But tell me where in Maine you can find a railway tunnel? mischievous

May 08 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Nice. We don't hear much from the Maritimes. Well, unless you count Great Big Sea.
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Nice. We don't hear much from the Maritimes. Well, unless you count Great Big Sea.

--hide--

I suppose I could count Great Big Sea, even though they are not technically a part of the Maritimes. They are such a great band. Their live shows are so much fun! Are you with me East Coasters?

May 08 new

Milwaukee www.youtube.com (Even though it's been awhile) You get a Gold Star!

Posts 71 - 80 of 111