Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 12th 2013 new

Why Thank you that was a very very good way of putting and also very true thank you for for not hitting me in the face then saying oh oh btw im sorry but I meant to really hit you.

You seem very sncere Josephine thank you and God Bless You too

May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said: Why Thank you that was a very very good way of putting and also very true thank you for for not hitting me in t...
(Quote) Jaime-556629 said:

Why Thank you that was a very very good way of putting and also very true thank you for for not hitting me in the face then saying oh oh btw im sorry but I meant to really hit you.

You seem very sncere Josephine thank you and God Bless You too

--hide--

I'm not sure but I thought you were looking for advise. I will refrain from responding in the future. God bless you also Jamie.
May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ... read on a profile once (but not here) "if you are not drop dead gorgeous, don't bother ...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: ... read on a profile once (but not here) "if you are not drop dead gorgeous, don't bother contacting me". ...
--hide--
rolling eyes I suppose the uncharitable response to that would be: "I AM gorgeous--so I hope YOU drop dead." er sumpin'. wink

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I suppose the uncharitable response to that would be: "I AM gorgeous--so I hope YOU drop dead...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I suppose the uncharitable response to that would be: "I AM gorgeous--so I hope YOU drop dead." er sumpin'.

--hide--

That was AWESOME Lina laughing laughing laughing laughing

May 14th 2013 new
You love attacking me don't you yet you call yourself a Christian catholic smh
May 14th 2013 new
Is there a way to block you
May 14th 2013 new
LOL Lina, that is a very...err....creative...response. :)
May 14th 2013 new
Jaime, do not be quick to assume that it is because you are "ugly" that women aren't interested. I will say this, however: if a woman wrote a desperate post similar to this in the forums, I would pass her. I'm sorry, but nobody finds it attractive.
May 14th 2013 new

Jaime -- who is attacking you? I don't see any attacks. I do see advice, which you asked for, but you seem to not like it and don't want to follow it.
If you think about it, the only way to show who you are on this site is with your words and your picture.
A picture that shows a happy face will draw people to you.
Some people on here have scary, belligerent, or scowling faces shown on here -- I'm not interested in someone who has a nasty attitude so I don't look further than that at them
And the words are the main part -- they need to be clear and inviting or why would someone want to look into a relationship?
We are all on here to find our match.
I'm sorry you haven't found yours yet, but be patient and try to show your best side, and be true to yourself.

May 15th 2013 new

I dont think I was rude sorry you feel this way

Posts 11 - 20 of 28