Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I found out this weekend that one of my friends I used to work with committed suicide. He was a veteran and I guess was having a hard time dealing with life. Sadly no one saw the signs in time to help him. His name was Jesus. Please pray for his soul and for his family.

And if you know any vets, or people struggling with problems, please give them a call to see how they're doing.

May 05 new
Hi Sarah, I will pray for your friend, thank you for reminding us to pray for our veterans, may God bless you!
May 05 new

(Quote) Sarah-449699 said: I found out this weekend that one of my friends I used to work with committed suicide. He was a v...
(Quote) Sarah-449699 said:

I found out this weekend that one of my friends I used to work with committed suicide. He was a veteran and I guess was having a hard time dealing with life. Sadly no one saw the signs in time to help him. His name was Jesus. Please pray for his soul and for his family.

And if you know any vets, or people struggling with problems, please give them a call to see how they're doing.

--hide--

Prayers Sarah. I am sorry for your loss.

May 05 new

Praying

May 06 new

Praying rosary

May 06 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 06 new
Praying Praying Praying
May 06 new

Praying

May 06 new

rosary Praying