Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Loses Tax exempt status...

www.nzherald.co.nz

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Loses Tax exempt status...www.nzherald.co.nz.
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

www.nzherald.co.nz

--hide--

Boy, Politically Correct is the new Nazi-ism of the 21st Century. It defies all logic. It is a bullying tactic
and PC gets away with it.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Loses Tax exempt status...ht...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

www.nzherald.co.nz

Boy, Politically Correct is the new Nazi-ism of the 21st Century. It defies all logic. It is a bullying tactic
and PC gets away with it.

--hide--

I remember when it first appeared on the scene in about 1991....Does anyone remember if that was the year?

May 6th 2013 new

www.nzherald.co.nz

--hide--
There is another thread about how CA polititicans are targeting boy scouts in the same way....trying to get rid of their tax exempt status...it is disgusting. They will be after Catholic churches next. Amazing how this article discusses how the govt. decides who the organization benefits and doesn't benefit....saying they didn't benefit society because they were protraditional marriage.

May 6th 2013 new

www.nzherald.co.nz

--hide--
Probably where these Americans are getting their anticonstitutional ideas....Europe as usual.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Loses Tax exempt status...http...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

www.nzherald.co.nz

There is another thread about how CA polititicans are targeting boy scouts in the same way....trying to get rid of their tax exempt status...it is disgusting. They will be after Catholic churches next. Amazing how this article discusses how the govt. decides who the organization benefits and doesn't benefit....saying they didn't benefit society because they were protraditional marriage.

--hide--

I ran into a man today at the car dealership who told me in conversation that he heard you can't mention the name of Jesus Christ in the military any more. I think things are going from bad to worse very quickly.

May 6th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I ran into a man today at the car dealership who told me in conversation that he hear...

I ran into a man today at the car dealership who told me in conversation that he heard you can't mention the name of Jesus Christ in the military any more. I think things are going from bad to worse very quickly.

--hide--

These guys must be running the show: www.theforbiddenknowledge.com

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I ran into a man today at the car dealership who told me in conversation that he hear...

--hide--
My brother said at boot camp they asked who was a Christian and when one guy said he was, then they picked on him and drove him nonstop trying to break him. My brother lost his faith in there.

May 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: My brother said at boot camp they asked who was a Christian and when one guy said he was, then t...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

My brother said at boot camp they asked who was a Christian and when one guy said he was, then they picked on him and drove him nonstop trying to break him. My brother lost his faith in there.

--hide--

Cheryl, How many years ago was this?

May 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Cheryl, How many years ago was this?

Cheryl, How many years ago was this?

--hide--
I don't know....maybe 20....can't remember. My brother died unexpectantly a few years back, so losing his faith in there wasn't a good thing.

Posts 1 - 10 of 12