Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please I Need Your Prayers

May 6th 2013 new

My PhD thesis is almost complete, except for a few corrections and amendments. However for the past two years I've had problems in finishing it. However hard I try, there always seems to be something coming in the way of my completing my thesis; either an illness, or just lack of concentration.

I only need to concentrate and work for "one week" to finish it, but I can't! I don't know why!?

Please please pray for me and help me in completing my endeavour. I would be grateful if you included me in your daily prayers.

May 6th 2013 new

Bahar, you are in my prayers. You've invested a lot of time, money and effort! Change is coming, no matter what. Change is stressful, with both good change and not so good change. A new future. May you have peace of mind and success in getting to the finishing line. Praying rosary theheart

May 6th 2013 new

Good luck in finishing your thesis. I hope you find the intiative to push through and get it done! A PhD is quite the accomplishment!!

May 6th 2013 new

Praying theheartSt. Dymphna pray for us. Praying theheart

May 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 6th 2013 new

Praying for you.

May 6th 2013 new

Praying rosary

May 6th 2013 new

Praying hug Praying Dear Bahar, you will remain in my Prayers. crossfingers Asking for the intercession of Sts. Francis de Sales and Lucy, Patron Saints of writers, to help you complete your thesis. Bow

May 6th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 34