Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hello everyone! biggrin

In behalf of my fellow SFC from Australia and New Zealand, Im inviting you guys (from Australia and New Zealand and for those also interested though it was also happened in America, Europe, Middle East, Asia) to attend this SFC Oceania Conference 2013 with the theme: Witness John 2:5 Do whatever He tells you Oceania Conference New Zealand 2013

What is SFC?

CFC-Singles for Christ (SFC) is one of the family ministries ofCouples for Christ (CFC). It was founded to cater to the needs of single men and women from 21 to 40 years of age. “Single” refers to anyone within that age group who is free from any legal impediments to marriage. The pastoral care offered by the ministry, though, is not limited to those who are called for marriage, but includes as well those who may be considering either single blessedness or religious vocation as a state of life.

CFC-SFC was established in April 1993, when a group of about 40 single men and women, mostly from the Visayas Islands in the Philippines, met for a 3-day workshop in Kalibo, Aklan to talk about forming a ministry for single men and women under the leadership of CFC. In alignment with CFC`s thrust of rapid, massive and global evangelization, their initial aim is to provide a Christian support environment for single men and women who want to follow Christ.

For more details of the conference, you may register online at http://www.sfcnewzealand.org

For query and questions on who to coordinate and how to join to become SFC there, feel free to message me. We may be finding online at Catholic Match but it is still fun to meet fellow single men and women who shares your same faith and values and an exciting way that He leads you in a better place and Im just an instrument and its also at your place wave

My Sector Head is the International Coordinator for this Oceania Conference. I repeat, please visit the website. Don't miss the blessing of joining in a conference.

I love attending our conferences at SFC because it's how God communicates with me. Im blessed with so many conferences in my life, the teachings and learnings increased my wisdom and helped me on how to use that in my everyday faith in life. Come, join them!

Thank you for reading and Godbless everyone! biggrin

May 13th 2013 new

I would strongly recommend this to all.Couples for Christ has done fantasic work . theheart

May 13th 2013 new
Thanks sis. :)
Posts 1 - 3 of 3