Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

May 09 new

(Quote) Fred-828727 said: this has been vetted already; beating a dead horse
(Quote) Fred-828727 said:

this has been vetted already; beating a dead horse

--hide--

You aren't interested in listening to the men that were there? Every American should know what really happened no matter what political party you might belong to. Americans were murdered don't you care about the truth?

May 09 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: I listened to Greg Hicks testimony on the radio. It really was difficult and heart wrenching. I st...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

I listened to Greg Hicks testimony on the radio. It really was difficult and heart wrenching. I stayed up to watch Night Line on ABC and they showed absolutely nothing about it and on the regular news just a brief minute. Last week on all our local channels they broadcast a fire we were having all day long and this they won't give it air time! Remember Oliver North? Boy they had that running on tv through the whole thing. The public is being kept in the dark and are too lazy to seek the truth on their own. Iran-Contra was a big scandal because they were trying to get hostages free(I know I am simplifying), yet in Bengazi Americans were left to be killed! There just doesn't seem to be a plausible reason why this happened. If Obama had taken leadership and saved these men, he would have been a hero. Instead they lied about what happened? Did they really think the truth wouldn't come out? We won't even get into Fast and Furious. It all makes me toooo furious!!!!!!

One of the ironic things was Hillary was here in Beverly Hills getting a public service award today amidst much fanfare from her supporters for her run in 2016. Ugh. losangeles.cbslocal.com

--hide--

Greg Hicks was a powerhouse of information. They were denied help, but he did not know why. As I said before, I think the
three men lost it at some time during their testimony. It was so emotionally wrenching for them to recount the events and
feel their helplessness again and see the death toll.

Many of the Republicans said they are going to get to the bottom of why no help was sent. And that meant going to higher ups.

These Republican Representatives of the States were so impressive. They made me feel that there really are people in
government wanting to do the right thing. They do have an uphill battle given the state of the democrats on that committee.

As I said before, one of the democrats wanted to put a New York Times article about the Benghazi situation into evidence.

Did you hear Mr. Hicks say that the body of Chris Stevens was in the hands of the enemy who did the destruction of the
consulate? He was told by phone, I think, that the body was in the enemy hands. Then he received a phone call from
someone to come and get the body, but they used another place for them to go to, so they were being set up. That
night was such a horror for them. These are our representatives.

One more point, Mr. Nordstrom said from the beginning of the consulate in Benghazi, it was never given the proper
amount of security. He said the building was a single unit, only occupied by the US, and it should have had a certain
amount of security based on US laws. Well, that security was never there, and I think he said it was the Secretary
of State (Clinton) that decided the building would not have enough security. So, something was definitely going
on there. It was way more than not just enough security for the night of Sept. 11. Benghazi was never going
to get the protection it needed.

May 09 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Greg Hicks was a powerhouse of information. They were denied help, but he did not know...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Greg Hicks was a powerhouse of information. They were denied help, but he did not know why. As I said before, I think the
three men lost it at some time during their testimony. It was so emotionally wrenching for them to recount the events and

Many of the Republicans said they are going to get to the bottom of why no help was sent. And that meant going to higher ups.

These Republican Representatives of the States were so impressive. They made me feel that there really are people in
government wanting to do the right thing. They do have an uphill battle given the state of the democrats on that committee.

As I said before, one of the democrats wanted to put a New York Times article about the Benghazi situation into evidence.

Did you hear Mr. Hicks say that the body of Chris Stevens was in the hands of the enemy who did the destruction of the
consulate? He was told by phone, I think, that the body was in the enemy hands. Then he received a phone call from
someone to come and get the body, but they used another place for them to go to, so they were being set up. That

One more point, Mr. Nordstrom said from the beginning of the consulate in Benghazi, it was never given the proper
amount of security. He said the building was a single unit, only occupied by the US, and it should have had a certain
amount of security based on US laws. Well, that security was never there, and I think he said it was the Secretary
of State (Clinton) that decided the building would not have enough security. So, something was definitely going
on there. It was way more than not just enough security for the night of Sept. 11. Benghazi was never going

--hide--
The American people have gotten what they deserve. They twice elected a man with zero qualifications for the office of President, knowing full well who his friends were- terrorists and left wing radicals. With those qualifications, the tragedy in Benghazi just wasn't very high on his list of priorities. We can hope and pray enough of the Democrat "zombie voters" wake up and vote with their brains engaged in 2016.

May 09 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Greg Hicks was a powerhouse of information. They were denied help, but he did not know...

--hide--

The lawyer for Greg Hicks was on the radio today. Very interesting. A sad part apart this whole thing is that they(Administration) keep saying it is in the past forget about it! OF COURSE they want to forget about it and make it go away, they lied to the American people. American people are dead because of their ineptitude! It came out that Hillary is the one that sent Stevens over there to ramp up the consulate when all the other countries had pulled their people out because it was too dangerous. She did this right before Sept 11. with no protection. I look at Hillary and her husband and they have spent their political lives lying to the public. "I NEVER had relationships with that woman" (in the Oval Office no less crazy ) and they get away with it! Where is the accountability? I cannot believe there is even one American that wants that woman to run for president.

May 10 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: The American people have gotten what they deserve. They twice elected a man with zero qualificati...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

The American people have gotten what they deserve. They twice elected a man with zero qualifications for the office of President, knowing full well who his friends were- terrorists and left wing radicals. With those qualifications, the tragedy in Benghazi just wasn't very high on his list of priorities. We can hope and pray enough of the Democrat "zombie voters" wake up and vote with their brains engaged in 2016.

--hide--

I do not think American Citizens voted him into office. I think the whole thing was fixed. And because of that,
Americans are really up a creek with no paddle.

May 10 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: The lawyer for Greg Hicks was on the radio today. Very interesting. A sad part apart this whol...

The lawyer for Greg Hicks was on the radio today. Very interesting. A sad part apart this whole thing is that they(Administration) keep saying it is in the past forget about it! OF COURSE they want to forget about it and make it go away, they lied to the American people. American people are dead because of their ineptitude! It came out that Hillary is the one that sent Stevens over there to ramp up the consulate when all the other countries had pulled their people out because it was too dangerous. She did this right before Sept 11. with no protection. I look at Hillary and her husband and they have spent their political lives lying to the public. "I NEVER had relationships with that woman" (in the Oval Office no less ) and they get away with it! Where is the accountability? I cannot believe there is even one American that wants that woman to run for president.

--hide--

But Laura, at the hearings, the Republican representatives even got Mr. Cummings, a Democrat, who was leading the
hearings, to see that more investigation was necessary.

This may not be over, but have a lot more hearings to go. And people may be subpeoned that are higher up.

Let's hope so. Behner is an idiot though. That is coming out.

May 11 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: You aren't interested in listening to the men that were there? Every American should k...

You aren't interested in listening to the men that were there? Every American should know what really happened no matter what political party you might belong to. Americans were murdered don't you care about the truth?

--hide--
Hi Laura, another interesting thing everyone should know : townhall.com

Are the House investigators going to demand copies of communications between these brothers during the cover-up period ?

May 11 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: The lawyer for Greg Hicks was on the radio today. Very interesting. A sad part apart this whol...

The lawyer for Greg Hicks was on the radio today. Very interesting. A sad part apart this whole thing is that they(Administration) keep saying it is in the past forget about it! OF COURSE they want to forget about it and make it go away, they lied to the American people. American people are dead because of their ineptitude! It came out that Hillary is the one that sent Stevens over there to ramp up the consulate when all the other countries had pulled their people out because it was too dangerous. She did this right before Sept 11. with no protection. I look at Hillary and her husband and they have spent their political lives lying to the public. "I NEVER had relationships with that woman" (in the Oval Office no less ) and they get away with it! Where is the accountability? I cannot believe there is even one American that wants that woman to run for president.

--hide--
Hi Laura, the Clinton II Imperium isn't baked in yet ; pjmedia.com

Some facts, and some interesting speculation : pjmedia.com

Susan Rice called it precisely in the short vid contained here : townhall.com

May 12 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: But Laura, at the hearings, the Republican representatives even got Mr. Cummings, a De...

But Laura, at the hearings, the Republican representatives even got Mr. Cummings, a Democrat, who was leading the
hearings, to see that more investigation was necessary.

This may not be over, but have a lot more hearings to go. And people may be subpeoned that are higher up.

Let's hope so. Behner is an idiot though. That is coming out.

--hide--

Behner is weak and the fact the they put him as Speaker again shows how weak the Rebublican party is right now.

May 12 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Hi Laura, the Clinton II Imperium isn't baked in yet ; pjmedia.com.
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Hi Laura, the Clinton II Imperium isn't baked in yet ; pjmedia.com

Some facts, and some interesting speculation : pjmedia.com

Susan Rice called it precisely in the short vid contained here : townhall.com

--hide--

Honestly? None of this surprises me in the least. We knew what was going to happen if Obama was re-elected. I am just praying and asking for strength to get through the battles ahead. My biggest heartbreak is for all the babies being slaughtered during this depraved time in our history.

Posts 11 - 20 of 31