Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

...living and deceased.

I had this in a different thread but maybe is more appropriate here. Basically in prayer and thanksgiving for all Mother's....

Not a day goes by without missing my own Mom so I'll share this with you

DEAR MOM,

Thank you for delivering this 7lb 12 oz baby. Thank you for raising me and packing my school lunches and cooking hot
breakfasts and dinners! Thank you for making me help with the dishes, folding clothes and making
me pray with my brothers and sisters! Thanks for ironing knee patches on my
torn school uniform pants including washing and ironing my clothes... not to
mention your 6 other children. Thanks for hugging me and holding me close when I was sick. Thanks
for letting us watch you pray and work as an example to us kids and thanks for
making Dad happy for 62 yrs. Thank you for helping me with my homework and
for reminding Dad when I needed to be disciplined (which was often!) Thank you
for living your life as if it was just lived for me! You went from a shack
in Northern England to a Mansion in Heaven Not bad for a little 5 ft.
tall lass! Happy Mothers Day in Heaven Momma.....Say hi to Pops for me and
Happy Mothers Day Weekend to all my friend's Moms!

AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL CMERS!

May 09 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: ...living and deceased. I had this in a different thread but maybe is more appropriate here. Basically ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

...living and deceased.

I had this in a different thread but maybe is more appropriate here. Basically in prayer and thanksgiving for all Mother's....

Not a day goes by without missing my own Mom so I'll share this with you

DEAR MOM,

Thank you for delivering this 7lb 12 oz baby. Thank you for raising me and packing my school lunches and cooking hot
breakfasts and dinners! Thank you for making me help with the dishes, folding clothes and making
me pray with my brothers and sisters! Thanks for ironing knee patches on my
torn school uniform pants including washing and ironing my clothes... not to
mention your 6 other children. Thanks for hugging me and holding me close when I was sick. Thanks
for letting us watch you pray and work as an example to us kids and thanks for
making Dad happy for 62 yrs. Thank you for helping me with my homework and
for reminding Dad when I needed to be disciplined (which was often!) Thank you
for living your life as if it was just lived for me! You went from a shack
in Northern England to a Mansion in Heaven Not bad for a little 5 ft.
tall lass! Happy Mothers Day in Heaven Momma.....Say hi to Pops for me and
Happy Mothers Day Weekend to all my friend's Moms!

AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL CMERS!

--hide--

Darn it, Jerry, you always make me cry when you talk about your mother but it is crying, laughing and then crying again. God blessed her many times over and you and your family too. God bless all the mothers out there and in heaven as my mother has a front row seat and the ear of God. I hope she has

The same selective hearing and impaired vision she had in life so she sees me with those rose colored glasses of hers. Like you Jerry, I miss my mother and think of her every day in some way or memory.

I love you Mom.

Thank you for starting this thread even if I am a sniffling fool.

Eileen
May 09 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Darn it, Jerry, you always make me cry when you talk about your mother but it is crying, laughi...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Darn it, Jerry, you always make me cry when you talk about your mother but it is crying, laughing and then crying again. God blessed her many times over and you and your family too. God bless all the mothers out there and in heaven as my mother has a front row seat and the ear of God. I hope she has

The same selective hearing and impaired vision she had in life so she sees me with those rose colored glasses of hers. Like you Jerry, I miss my mother and think of her every day in some way or memory.

I love you Mom.

Thank you for starting this thread even if I am a sniffling fool.

Eileen
--hide--
Oh....thank you Eileen. I have said this many times before. It's not just mine...but I feel ALL mothers are special!

But I also want to thank God for my sons' Mom. The reason is obvious; without her the guys wouldn't be here.~

May 09 new

AWWWW Jerry! you are sweet and thoughtful~~~ of course we all knew that. This is beautiful. Thanks for postng this! hug

rose HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL! :rose

I miss my mother she's been gone for 10 years and not a day goes by that I don't miss her or need to talk with her about something, no matter how old you get you always need your mom. (dad too) I have never been blessed with live children, but thought I would have a slew of them. But I know it is an awesome "job" and honor. I considered myself a mother to my doggies when they were alive. smile sad

My mom used to say "you'll get your reward in Heaven" theheart can't wait! Ad she was right about everything, finally one day when I was a teenager, I said to her "mom you are right about EVERYTHING" she almost fainted ! faint I love you mom and miss you. rose hug

Okay Jerry you have me crying again~~~thank you sweet man. hug rose

May 09 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: AWWWW Jerry! you are sweet and thoughtful~~~ of course we all knew that. This is beautiful. Thanks...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

AWWWW Jerry! you are sweet and thoughtful~~~ of course we all knew that. This is beautiful. Thanks for postng this!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL! :rose

I miss my mother she's been gone for 10 years and not a day goes by that I don't miss her or need to talk with her about something, no matter how old you get you always need your mom. (dad too) I have never been blessed with live children, but thought I would have a slew of them. But I know it is an awesome "job" and honor. I considered myself a mother to my doggies when they were alive.

My mom used to say "you'll get your reward in Heaven" can't wait! Ad she was right about everything, finally one day when I was a teenager, I said to her "mom you are right about EVERYTHING" she almost fainted ! I love you mom and miss you.

Okay Jerry you have me crying again~~~thank you sweet man.

--hide--
Thank you Jane. WE WILL get to see them again.....well, hopefully...in my case! I always said, "Mom, when you get there kick a back door open for me!" ha! She used to say something very close to what yours said. When I was caring for her while she was sick with cancer she used to say, "YOU WILL BE rewarded in heaven" She WAS indeed right about everything (could never win an argument with her! ha!)

May 09 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: AWWWW Jerry! you are sweet and thoughtful~~~ of course we all knew that. This is beautiful. Thanks for postng ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

AWWWW Jerry! you are sweet and thoughtful~~~ of course we all knew that. This is beautiful. Thanks for postng this!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO ALL! :rose

I miss my mother she's been gone for 10 years and not a day goes by that I don't miss her or need to talk with her about something, no matter how old you get you always need your mom. (dad too) I have never been blessed with live children, but thought I would have a slew of them. But I know it is an awesome "job" and honor. I considered myself a mother to my doggies when they were alive.

My mom used to say "you'll get your reward in Heaven" can't wait! Ad she was right about everything, finally one day when I was a teenager, I said to her "mom you are right about EVERYTHING" she almost fainted ! I love you mom and miss you.

Okay Jerry you have me crying again~~~thank you sweet man.

--hide--

Jane, you don't have to have biological children to be a mom to many. I have a feeling you have influenced many a life. That was beautiful what you said about your mom. We are all so lucky to have them whether it is a short time or a long time as no one can take their place.

Blessings to you Jane.

Eileen
May 09 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Jane, you don't have to have biological children to be a mom to many. I have a feeling you ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Jane, you don't have to have biological children to be a mom to many. I have a feeling you have influenced many a life. That was beautiful what you said about your mom. We are all so lucky to have them whether it is a short time or a long time as no one can take their place.

Blessings to you Jane.

Eileen
--hide--
Okay....you two Mom's. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

May 09 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay....you two Mom's. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Okay....you two Mom's. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

--hide--

Thank you Jerry and now if my children only remember!
May 09 new
Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers.
May 09 new

How I miss my mom too especially when Mother's Day comes each year. I can remember her gentle gaze and smile as she died in my arms. She was a quiet one who didn't want to burden anyone with her sufferings. Jerry, our parents must be having a grand time in their mansions in heaven! Thank you mom and dad for leading me to Jesus and the privilege to serve you till your last breath. Pray for us here on earth...

“But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.” ― Mitch Albom, For One More Day

Happy Mother's Day! Peace, Love & Prayers... hug Praying rosary theheart Dove

Posts 1 - 10 of 108