Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 10 new

Praying rosary

May 10 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Dear Prayer Warriors, Please keep in your prayers long time CM member John who is having open hear...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Dear Prayer Warriors,

Please keep in your prayers long time CM member John who is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. John used to post in these forums and has attended several events over the years. He is known by many CM members. He has asked for our prayers because he knows that this community is full of caring prayer warriors who will cover him in prayer. It is so good for us singles who live alone to know we are NOT alone at times like this. Thank you for supporting him in prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for giving John a loving heart that he has given to you. Please take care of it tomorrow during his surgery and bring your healing touch to him. Guide his doctors and nurses. Give him peace and confidence that all shall be well! Thank you for hearing our prayers! Amen.
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

May 10 new

Praying

May 10 new

Praying rosary

May 10 new

Praying

May 10 new

Praying I wonder if I know him... Praying John for your seuccesful recovery and good surgery. theheart

May 10 new

Praying theheart

May 10 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 10 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 10 new
My prayers are for you John and a successful outcome.

Eileen
Posts 11 - 20 of 50