Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 19th 2013 new
Grant writers can never take anything for granted. Every little thing must be portrayed pictorially, explicitly yet concisely. If anything is left out, the financial backing will be left out concerning. It is good work for quick readers and thorough researchers so good occupation if one can keep on task when one is enslaved to another's office hour requirements

Embroider to narrate us of your own occupational endeavors.with so witty a tongue! Be ye a writer of puns or merely punny?
May 20th 2013 new
(quote) Marie-358484 said: Grant writers can never take anything for granted. Every little thing must be portrayed pictorially, explicitly yet concisely. If anything is left out, the financial backing will be left out concerning. It is good work for quick readers and thorough researchers so good occupation if one can keep on task when one is enslaved to another's office hour requirements

Embroider to narrate us of your own occupational endeavors.with so witty a tongue! Be ye a writer of puns or merely punny?
Hi Marie,

Thanks for letting me know that grand grant writers have planned ahead, taken nothing for granted, planted only things candid and included nothing slanted. mischievous

I envy quick readers and, for my own purposes, wish I knew more about researching than how to visit Google.

To answer your question, I'm a techy educated in math and computer science and trying to transgress the borders into the humanities since women are much more likely to be moved by well formed words than by equations. Tons of puns and phrases funny have a better chance of winning Honey. So I'm not a writer though trying to set things rite. shhh

Hoping that things go rite for you right away so that you can ride away right away, cool

John
Posts 61 - 62 of 62