Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

2013 NHL playoffs

May 10th 2013 new
I hope my Blues can force a Game 7 which would be Monday night. Although the Blues are like the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves of hockey, I'm still a Blues fan. They might be one loss away from elimination but I don't give up on my team till the end. I wonder if they ever won an elimination game in playoff history scratchchin.
May 11th 2013 new

Rangers lose to Washington, 2-1 in OT and trail the Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series, 3-2.

Game 6 in MSG on Sunday, May 12 at 4:30PM

(Happy Mother's Day).

Let's Go Rangers!!!

May 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I hope my Blues can force a Game 7 which would be Monday night. Although the Blues are like the Chicago Cubs and At...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I hope my Blues can force a Game 7 which would be Monday night. Although the Blues are like the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves of hockey, I'm still a Blues fan. They might be one loss away from elimination but I don't give up on my team till the end. I wonder if they ever won an elimination game in playoff history .
--hide--
Sorry Tom .... Blues eliminated last night! note tombstone Article I read says the Blues have lost their last 8 elimination games, dating to 2000 .... but that implies they have won an elimination game before.
May 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Tom-432657 said: I hope my Blues can force a Game 7 which would be Monday night. Although the Blues ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Tom-432657 said: I hope my Blues can force a Game 7 which would be Monday night. Although the Blues are like the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves of hockey, I'm still a Blues fan. They might be one loss away from elimination but I don't give up on my team till the end. I wonder if they ever won an elimination game in playoff history .

Sorry Tom .... Blues eliminated last night! Article I read says the Blues have lost their last 8 elimination games, dating to 2000 .... but that implies they have won an elimination game before.
--hide--
Checking their playoff history, the Blues won two game 7s (which are elimination games by definition) in their very first season, way back in 1968. They were then swept in the Cup final by Montreal. en.wikipedia.org
May 11th 2013 new
Red Wings escape with a 4-3 win in overtime, after giving up two Ducks goals late in the third period which tied the score. There will be a Game 7.
May 11th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Sorry Tom .... Blues eliminated last night! Article I read says the Blues have lost their last 8 elimination gam...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Sorry Tom .... Blues eliminated last night! Article I read says the Blues have lost their last 8 elimination games, dating to 2000 .... but that implies they have won an elimination game before.
--hide--

hissyfit When are the Blues ever going to win a Stanley Cup? All through the years when they reach the playoffs, they choke.
May 13th 2013 new

Rangers defeat the Capitals, 1-0! smile

Their Eastern Conference Quarterfinals series is even at 3 games apiece!

May 13th 2013 new

Rangers defeat Washington, 5-0. Rangers win the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals, 4 games to 3. clap

Rangers now face off against the Boston Bruins in the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals.

May 15th 2013 new

Go Boston wink

May 15th 2013 new
Puck drop momentarily-- let's go Hawks
Posts 1 - 10 of 200