Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) John-913295 said: Defense takes the night off for both teams and the Hawks capitalize on OT this time- WHAT A RIDE First team to 2 wins!! Let's go Hawks!!!!
Well said John. First of 3 tonight. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

biggrin
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Well said John. First of 3 tonight. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Well, I will cast aside(for a few days) my Oiler loyalty and will jump on the Chicago bandwagon. Is there still room? What is a bandwagon?

I was an avid Black Hawk fan in a previous life(1958-1967): Glen Hall, Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita, Eric(Elbows) Nesterenko, Elmer(Moose) Vasko, the Scooter Line, Ken Wharram, Rudy Pilous(coach), Chicago Stadium, Lloyd Pettit on Sunday evenings.

Two more wins and they can sip champagne from Lord Stanley's mug!
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Well, I will cast aside(for a few days) my Oiler loyalty and will jump on the Chicago bandwagon. Is there still room? What is a bandwagon?

I was an avid Black Hawk fan in a previous life(1958-1967): Glen Hall, Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita, Eric(Elbows) Nesterenko, Elmer(Moose) Vasko, the Scooter Line, Ken Wharram, Rudy Pilous(coach), Chicago Stadium, Lloyd Pettit on Sunday evenings.

Perfect John. There is always room on the bandwagon. Next year you can hop off and return to your Oilers.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Well, I will cast aside(for a few days) my Oiler loyalty and will jump on the Chicago bandwagon. Is there still room? What is a bandwagon?

Yep! There's always room on the bandwagon for more even if you don't play an instrument! Rock on Yukon John! wave crossfingers Praying
Jun 22nd 2013 new
*in before the lock* wink

oh, and go Bruins
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: *in before the lock*

oh, and go Bruins
Hawks need one more. Come on Hawks fans. Show your support. Red, white and black on Monday.
wave
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Congrats to the Hawk fans. That last goal was the sweetest!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
wave crossfingers lovestruck! Praying rose heart
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Hawks need one more. Come on Hawks fans. Show your support. Red, white and black on Monday.

Black and white and red (read) all over? Isn't that a punch line or something?

I must admit it is nice seeing an "original six" Stanley Cup finals, instead of a California team and/or a Florida team... now if only we can get a Canadian team to win another cup!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Hawks need one more. Come on Hawks fans. Show your support. Red, white and black on Monday.

No Elizabeth, don't you mean Black and Gold? This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200