Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 20th 2013 new
(quote) Jose-499568 said: Rangers lose to Boston, 5-2 and trail their series, 2-0. But the next two games are at MSG.

Let's Go Rangers!
No, no, no....repeat after me....LET'S GO BRUINS!!! mischievous
May 20th 2013 new
A great quote on fb........." What time is it in NYC?.......Five past Lundqvist! " Go Bruins
May 21st 2013 new
Bruins beat Rangers 2-1 take a commanding 3-0 lead in the series !
May 22nd 2013 new
Rangers lose to Boston, 2-1 and trail the series, 3-0. Maybe the Broadway Blueshirts can duplicate the 2004 playoffs where the Red Sox came from a 3-0 deficit to win their series.

Let's Go Rangers!
May 22nd 2013 new
And of course, the last NHL team to lose a series leading 3-0 is the Bruins of a few years ago.
May 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Jose-499568 said: And of course, the last NHL team to lose a series leading 3-0 is the Bruins of a few years ago.
History will not be repeating itself this year, Jose wink LET'S GO BRUINS!!!
May 22nd 2013 new
I'm contemplating staying up to watch the Wings game tomorrow night...because they're surprising EVERYONE with their awesomeness for some reason. As a native Detroiter...the Red Wings' awesomeness could never be surprising.
May 22nd 2013 new
I wouldn't count on it, there is no curse of the Bambino to break.
May 23rd 2013 new
Just in case my Rangers do not advance (but I will still root for then), I will have to root for the Western Conference team to win the Cup (preferably either the Blackhawks or the Sharks).

Until then, Let's Go Rangers!!!
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Stephanie-811058 said: I'm contemplating staying up to watch the Wings game tomorrow night...because they're surprising EVERYONE with their awesomeness for some reason. As a native Detroiter...the Red Wings' awesomeness could never be surprising.
Stephanie,
If you opt to stay up tonight, I hope you will be saddened by a Hawks victory, laughing
but not too tired for whatever tasks you face tomorrow.

Go HawksYou get a Gold Star! , lets tie the series up.wave
Posts 31 - 40 of 200