Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Stephanie,
If you opt to stay up tonight, I hope you will be saddened by a Hawks victory,
but not too tired for whatever tasks you face tomorrow.

Go Hawks , lets tie the series up.
Decision is for sleep...but I'll probably wake up to a W for the Wings!
May 24th 2013 new
Wow, I should've bought a lottery ticket last night!
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said:

Go Hawks , lets tie the series up.
Or not. raspberry EAMUS PINNAS RUBENTES!
May 24th 2013 new
Dare I even ask what that means?

wide eyed

It's jeans day and hockey jersey day at the office. Lets hope this gets the Hawks back on track. It's not over yet.

May 24th 2013 new
biggrin Rangers defeat Bruins, 4-3 in OT. Boston leads the series, 3-1. Game 5 Saturday afternoon at 5:30pm and who knows?

LGR!!!

May 24th 2013 new
OK, Jose...we'll give you last night's win but it was only so you'd stay interested without feeling too badly!!! However, on Saturday..............LET'S GO BRUINS!!!
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Dare I even ask what that means?

It's Latin for Let's Go Red Wings. This is a Catholic site, after all. wink
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: It's Latin for Let's Go Red Wings. This is a Catholic site, after all.
BTW, Black Hawks in Latin is nigrum accipitres. You're welcome.
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Sheila-953093 said: OK, Jose...we'll give you last night's win but it was only so you'd stay interested without feeling too badly!!! However, on Saturday..............LET'S GO BRUINS!!!
Well Sheila, around 8PM EDT on Saturday, May 25, 2013 AD, there might be a game 6 on Monday.
May 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Dare I even ask what that means?

It's jeans day and hockey jersey day at the office. Lets hope this gets the Hawks back on track. It's not over yet.

Hi Elizabeth, I guess we both have something in common this playoff season. Your Blackhawks and my Rangers are trying to avoid elimination in our next game.

Enjoy your jeans and hockey jersey day at your office!
Posts 41 - 50 of 200