Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 12th 2013 new

I am deeply sorry for your loss. This is truly heart-breaking.

May 12th 2013 new

That is so devastating! My heart goes out to you and all your family! Poor little sweet baby. May angels sing him to his rest.

May 14th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

May 14th 2013 new

Praying rosary angel

May 14th 2013 new

Praying

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battle...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battled the same kind of brain cancer as his uncle and grandma, my late husband, Joe, and his mother, Rita. Three generations of angels now gathered together in God's presence.

As some of you know, Jacob battled brain tumors since he was one; his greatest desire as a first-grader was to have his Pirate birthday party with all his family and pals. The weekend before CM Phoenix, we all met and gave him that "early" party. God bless all of you at Phoenix, who prayed with me and helped to carry me with "strength for the journey", knowing that it brought back old sorrows...

Please pray for the repose of his soul, and for the rest of our family, especially his parents John and Sandy, and his siblings, Blake and Annie.

--hide--
I'm so sorry. I cried just reading this. I'm sure with all of his suffering here that he has a very special, special place in heaven, but still for all of you left behind, it must be excruciatingly painful at missing him. My tears fall for all of you and you all are in my prayers. Your title drew my attention because my son's name is also Jacob and he also was a pirate when he was that little. I can't imagine the pain in losing someone so precious....again, my prayers are with you all.

May 14th 2013 new

Praying hug Praying

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just bef...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

My brave little nephew, Jacob, died just before midnight...He was just 6 and a half, and battled the same kind of brain cancer as his uncle and grandma, my late husband, Joe, and his mother, Rita. Three generations of angels now gathered together in God's presence.

As some of you know, Jacob battled brain tumors since he was one; his greatest desire as a first-grader was to have his Pirate birthday party with all his family and pals. The weekend before CM Phoenix, we all met and gave him that "early" party. God bless all of you at Phoenix, who prayed with me and helped to carry me with "strength for the journey", knowing that it brought back old sorrows...

Please pray for the repose of his soul, and for the rest of our family, especially his parents John and Sandy, and his siblings, Blake and Annie.

I'm so sorry. I cried just reading this. I'm sure with all of his suffering here that he has a very special, special place in heaven, but still for all of you left behind, it must be excruciatingly painful at missing him. My tears fall for all of you and you all are in my prayers. Your title drew my attention because my son's name is also Jacob and he also was a pirate when he was that little. I can't imagine the pain in losing someone so precious....again, my prayers are with you all.

--hide--

May 14th 2013 new

I am so sorry, Beverly. I too lost a child (7 1/2), so I understand his parents' grief. Many blessings and prayers to you and your family. rosary theheart Praying

May 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying Praying

Beverly, I am so very sorry. Prayers for Jacob and your entire family. rosary hug

May 14th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 51 - 60 of 61