Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nurses Week 2013

May 10th 2013 new

wave Happy Nurses Week and a "Shout Out" to all of CM's Nurses. Remember- if you save a life you are a hero, but if you have saved a 100 lives you are probably a nurse! I have been an RN for 31 years. Tell us how many years you have been a nurse. I bet we have 1,00's of "nurse years" on this site. Blessings to all of you!

May 12th 2013 new
Thank you Suzanne!

I have been an RN for 22 years. Most of my experience has been in Mother/Baby-OB/GYN with the last 10 years as a Lactation Consultant. I absolutely love my job.

Happy Nurses Week!
May 12th 2013 new

Hi there, I'm the newbie! I have been an RN for about 2 years now. Currently in school again for my BSN. It seems like there would be more nurses on the forums.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3