Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

May 28th 2013 new
I will listen to my gut in the discerning/dating process.
May 28th 2013 new
But what if you had just eaten bad pepperoni pizza while you're discerning. Could screw some things up.
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: But what if you had just eaten bad pepperoni pizza while you're discerning. Could screw some things up.
This is true Jim. Good point. So, to restate: if I had to redo it, I would listen to my gut after living on baby and other bland food for a about a week. Of course by that point, I'd be happy to marry anyone who would take me out for a steak! faint
May 28th 2013 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: This is true Jim. Good point. So, to restate: if I had to redo it, I would listen to my gut after living on baby and other bland food for a about a week. Of course by that point, I'd be happy to marry anyone who would take me out for a steak!
That should lead to adequate discernment.
May 29th 2013 new
As I rethink about my past, I would not change much. I would say Thank- you more often,hugs, kisses and continue to grow in faith in knowledge.

May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That should lead to adequate discernment.
laughing
May 29th 2013 new
Hey, I actually use that line on Mormons, because they're taught to look for a "burning it the bosom" when searching for truth. They don't know what to do with that line, it could have been bad pizza. Aren't you glad you're not Mormon??
May 29th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Hey, I actually use that line on Mormons, because they're taught to look for a "burning it the bosom" when searching for truth. They don't know what to do with that line, it could have been bad pizza. Aren't you glad you're not Mormon??
I am glad I'm not Mormon! biggrin
May 31st 2013 new
Get to know the person better and take more time to understand them. Not that she was a bad person, but love is blind and the lack of knowledge at that time you jump in with both feet and try to swim can be a great stressor. Now,with more experiences, there are more questions that I can get answered before sticking my neck out there.
Posts 21 - 29 of 29