Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My Father

May 12th 2013 new

At 10:35 Saturday night, my Father went home to God. Please pray for my family as we go through this difficult time. I know he is in heaven.

May 12th 2013 new

sad Praying rosary theheart hug

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Gigi-865956 said: At 10:35 Saturday night, my Father went home to God. Please pray for my family as we go through th...
(Quote) Gigi-865956 said:

At 10:35 Saturday night, my Father went home to God. Please pray for my family as we go through this difficult time. I know he is in heaven.

--hide--

Gigi, my heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolence to you and your entire family for the loss of your father. May his soul rest in peace. May God give you strength and courage during these difficult times. May the peace that comes from the memories of love you shared as father and daughter comfort you and give you strength now and in the days ahead. Remember the happy days that you had with your father, the happy memories too beautiful to forget. Cherish the beautiful memories he left behind that no one can take away, memories that will bring forth a smile on your face. God bless you and your entire family. rose rose Praying rosary theheart hug rose rose

May 12th 2013 new

Praying

May 12th 2013 new

sad hug Praying

May 12th 2013 new

Praying

May 12th 2013 new

hug rose Praying theheart rosary Dove

May 12th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 12th 2013 new

Praying