Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, you are doing much better than me Richard!
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Well, you are doing much better than me Richard!

Ah, those 10 yrs mean nuttin'

--hide--

Ah Richard your funny! laughing

p.s. I am in a good and happy mood, so I hope this isn't insulting you, cause I am trying to do that.
May 12th 2013 new
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: (Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, you are doing much b...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
Quote:
Richard-15378 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Well, you are doing much better than me Richard!

Ah, those 10 yrs mean nuttin'

Ah Richard your funny!

p.s. I am in a good and happy mood, so I hope this isn't insulting you, cause I am trying to do that.
--hide--

oops Oh My! I mean .....not trying to insult you!
May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhi...

Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you wonder if you ever will have one again? I sure do ...Also, if I can say this here, I wonder if I will ever be kissed romantically again .... (Kisses from your aunt do not count!!) ... Is that sad, to never again get a romantic smooch??? ... Oh man, don't wanna think about that!!!

--hide--

I have actually never been on a date yet LOL!

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does this mean that you have not asked a woman out in that long? I think this is somethin...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Does this mean that you have not asked a woman out in that long? I think this is something that guys have to keep doing- asking women out.

--hide--

But where are the women? ... I can't get close enough to ask ...

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does this mean that you have not asked...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Does this mean that you have not asked a woman out in that long? I think this is something that guys have to keep doing- asking women out.

--hide--

I am a woman. There are women on the jogging track, bulldog walking the dog in your neighborhood, in the library, in the video store, hellokitty at the pet store, at the grocery store, at mass, at daily mass(beautiful women go to daily mass), in line for confession- every Saturday(this is a good one), in the laundry soap aisle, in the produce section while looking or gazing at at the eggplant, in the prescription line, at little league games, at the gym, at the pool, at picnics at the park, at the park on a Saturday or Sunday while you jog or walk by, at a county festival or art fair, spome other fair, THIS is a great time of year to meet someone out there in the community. I know one man who met his wife at the mall. My ex boyfriend met his wife at an outdoor art fair. He had already seen her at church so there was the opener and there it was. There are MANY more places where women are and you have the advantage of a wide age range available to you also.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am a woman. There are women on the jogging track, walking the dog in your neighborhood,...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I am a woman. There are women on the jogging track, walking the dog in your neighborhood, in the library, in the video store, at the pet store, at the grocery store, at mass, at daily mass(beautiful women go to daily mass), in line for confession- every Saturday(this is a good one), in the laundry soap aisle, in the produce section while looking or gazing at at the eggplant, in the prescription line, at little league games, at the gym, at the pool, at picnics at the park, at the park on a Saturday or Sunday while you jog or walk by, at a county festival or art fair, spome other fair, THIS is a great time of year to meet someone out there in the community. I know one man who met his wife at the mall. My ex boyfriend met his wife at an outdoor art fair. He had already seen her at church so there was the opener and there it was. There are MANY more places where women are and you have the advantage of a wide age range available to you also.

--hide--

Why would I have a wide age range available to me? I have the same age window as anyone ... Also, when you live in a big city people are very cautious of strangers (or should I say strange men) approaching them ... Particularly strange unattractive men!

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhi...

Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you wonder if you ever will have one again? I sure do ...Also, if I can say this here, I wonder if I will ever be kissed romantically again .... (Kisses from your aunt do not count!!) ... Is that sad, to never again get a romantic smooch??? ... Oh man, don't wanna think about that!!!

--hide--

I had to quit dating when I got married. :-))) so my last date was almost thirty years ago.

Last romantic hug and kiss and I love you, April 23, 2012 4:30 pm. Do I wonder if I will ever have another date or another kiss absolutely. Do I miss them? More than words can express.

Where are the women?? All around you.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: I had to quit dating when I got married. :-))) so my last date was almost thirty years ...
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

I had to quit dating when I got married. :-))) so my last date was almost thirty years ago.

Last romantic hug and kiss and I love you, April 23, 2012 4:30 pm. Do I wonder if I will ever have another date or another kiss absolutely. Do I miss them? More than words can express.

Where are the women?? All around you.

--hide--

Yes, they are all "virtually" around me ... but in reality, virtually (in the traditional use of the world) none are

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Yes, they are all "virtually" around me ... but in reality, virtually (in ...

Yes, they are all "virtually" around me ... but in reality, virtually (in the traditional use of the world) none are

--hide--

Do you speak to the vitural women privately? Virtual women need not remain in the virtual world.

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: But where are the women? ... I can't get close enough to ask ...

--hide--

try catholicmatch.com

Posts 11 - 20 of 159