Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 26 new
(quote) Michelle-641892 said: Oh, I meant relationships not dates But I'll take your good news Jerry! And I will hope that one of those 'dates' will lead to something more
s/date(s*)/relationship\\1/g

lil mikie lil mikie

May 26 new
Since the beginning of the year, I think. It was sometime early, and it was just a casual date.

Since then I've been a bit busier, between school and two jobs. So it's been hard. Not to mention I was still discerning whether I was emotionally ready to be in a relationship that's actually serious, since it hasn't happened in quite some time, and the last one ended for that exact reason. Still discerning that on a regular basis, but I imagine I won't know for certain until it comes up again.
May 27 new
(quote) Tara-916865 said: Spreading rumors!!! lol
Who's spreading.................you know people, quit spreading rumors! You know who you are. Little rumor spreaders. *l* *w* What? Can't a guy spread rumors? wide eyed laughing
Jun 04 new
I have to admit this topic brought a tear to my eye.

It's been over 22 years since my last date. As far a being hugged or kissed romantically...even longer.
Jun 04 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Has it been awhile? I honestly can't remember when my last one was ... If it's been awhile, do you wonder if you ever will have one again? I sure do ...Also, if I can say this here, I wonder if I will ever be kissed romantically again .... (Kisses from your aunt do not count!!) ... Is that sad, to never again get a romantic smooch??? ... Oh man, don't wanna think about that!!!
Two years...

Will I ever get another one? Let's see what God has in store for me.
Jun 04 new
I bought some bulk dates on sale at the grocery store last year. Made oatmeal cookies with date centers. Yum.

Oh wait . . . you're talking about . . . oh, never mind.
Jun 04 new
It's been 1.5 years.
Jun 04 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: I bought some bulk dates on sale at the grocery store last year. Made oatmeal cookies with date centers. Yum.

Oh wait . . . you're talking about . . . oh, never mind.
laughing laughing
Jun 04 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: It's been 1.5 years.
1,5 years! ,,, That's just an eyeblink for most of us! ... You need to pay your dues - LOL!
Posts 151 - 159 of 159