Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: try catholicmatch.com
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

try catholicmatch.com

--hide--

lol lil mikie laughing

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: Why would I have a wide age range available to me? I have the same age window as anyone ...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Why would I have a wide age range available to me? I have the same age window as anyone ... Also, when you live in a big city people are very cautious of strangers (or should I say strange men) approaching them ... Particularly strange unattractive men!

--hide--

Oh come on! you are NOT unattrative! I don't know about the "strange" comment...kidding :) I'm sure you you're not strange either :) Women (or most women) expect the men to be the pursuer. I imagine its difficult because sometimes you will be rejected but isn't it worth it if in the end you find that special someone? Go for it. Follow Marian's advise.

May 12th 2013 new

Last Wednesday. I found a fishing buddy!

May 12th 2013 new

(Quote) Richard-15378 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am a woman. There are women on the j...
(Quote) Richard-15378 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I am a woman. There are women on the jogging track, walking the dog in your neighborhood, in the library, in the video store, at the pet store, at the grocery store, at mass, at daily mass(beautiful women go to daily mass), in line for confession- every Saturday(this is a good one), in the laundry soap aisle, in the produce section while looking or gazing at at the eggplant, in the prescription line, at little league games, at the gym, at the pool, at picnics at the park, at the park on a Saturday or Sunday while you jog or walk by, at a county festival or art fair, spome other fair, THIS is a great time of year to meet someone out there in the community. I know one man who met his wife at the mall. My ex boyfriend met his wife at an outdoor art fair. He had already seen her at church so there was the opener and there it was. There are MANY more places where women are and you have the advantage of a wide age range available to you also.

Why would I have a wide age range available to me? I have the same age window as anyone ... Also, when you live in a big city people are very cautious of strangers (or should I say strange men) approaching them ... Particularly strange unattractive men!

--hide--

Wider age range based on your age because some younger women- yes even women here- admit that they like an older man who is established in his career- believe it or not. Women share this in the pink room!

Yes you live in or near a big city but you have a neighborhood. That is where walking a dog comes in. Oh I forgot to mention a dog park... I walked daily with no dog, just to get regular exercise, (Which you too can do) in my neighborhood in Los Angeles (Long Beach)and met neighbors and people I talked to. It was wonderful.

You need small town chat feelings to get used to little chats that you can have with various persons daily. These chats develop into a sense of community and it takes some practice but these connections open doors. My ex-boyfriend and I met a couple one night who were working on special effects for the movie death becomes Her in their garage which was their studio for their work. We got to know them, went to dinner with them, enjoyed them, visited them in Long Beach for an overnight when we had car trouble. BE OPEN. If we are not open to possibilities, we only have ourselves to blame.

May 12th 2013 new

My last date was years ago, I guess, at this point. I wish I had a better memory, but it was not as long ago as I have been a member here; I am pretty sure of that.

May 12th 2013 new

My last date was in 2010. I have had some good chats since joining CatholicMatch, but no dates yet.

May 12th 2013 new

6 years ago.

May 12th 2013 new

This is tiresome. I message gentleman here often and get few to no responses. And NONE ask for a phone # to talk. Even when I directly say how interesting and/or attractive I find them. Yes.....if you want a date....ask a gal out. Or at least answer the emotes!! eyebrow

May 12th 2013 new
5 months ago...but before that 15 years ago...not counting the guy a friend tried to set me up with who turned out to be gay...awkward...needless to say she is no longer allowed to try to find dates for me!
May 13th 2013 new

About a month ago.

Posts 21 - 30 of 159