Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Myriam-344031 said: About a month ago.
(Quote) Myriam-344031 said:

About a month ago.

--hide--

Happy birthday Myriam.. God bless Happy Birthday! rose

May 13th 2013 new

My last date ??

I hope it hasn't occurred yet. smile

May 13th 2013 new

Happened about 2 months ago... She is/was very interesting but no chenistry . Still see her at Sunday Mass but no go

May 13th 2013 new

Good Answer!!!

clap Bow

I had one last year... I'm glad it didn't work out because he was in the process of getting his divorce and, since he's not a practicing Catholic, was not interested in an anullment. God saved me "Big Time"!

May we all have many fun dates until we go on that Last One Kevin talks about.

hug Mari

May 13th 2013 new
Twenty minutes ago ... We strolled around the Botanic Gardens chatting, ate dinner, and then he helped me create the booklets & crafts for one of my lessons tomorrow.

Fun night!
May 13th 2013 new
November 2009
May 13th 2013 new

I agree, you can't sit and wait for it to happen, you have to put yourself out there. Also, keep healthy and active and take care of your appearance, but most importantly NEVER GIVE UP! EVER!! heartbeat

May 13th 2013 new

Two weeks ago

May 13th 2013 new

Richard,
I am also in Philadelphia. I have had some success by expanding my geographic within 200 miles. I have met some very nice ladies within the last few years. Around the corner is convenient but not always available. Good luck.

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Liz-946934 said: I agree, you can't sit and wait for it to happen, you have to put yourself out there. Also, kee...
(Quote) Liz-946934 said:

I agree, you can't sit and wait for it to happen, you have to put yourself out there. Also, keep healthy and active and take care of your appearance, but most importantly NEVER GIVE UP! EVER!!

--hide--

EXACTLY. With a positive attitude, a woman can easily put herself out there in ways that enhance her prospects of being asked out on a date.
We have to take care of our appearance, keep our life in balance as much as we can and be sociable and approachable, sincere and caring.

Posts 31 - 40 of 159