Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 13th 2013 new

Hmmm...can't remember!faint scratchchin eyepopping

May 13th 2013 new

Maybe a couple of months ago? Didn't work out - our belief systems are too different. Richard, don't give up! Keep going out there and meeting people, and maybe even do something a little different from the usual, take up a new hobby, you might meet a new community of people that way.

May 13th 2013 new

What is your definition of a date? If it includes talking, sharing a meal and maybe a kiss then last night was my last date. But I would add that a date has to last for a minimum or 3 hours and you have to shave a take a shower. You have to plan to do something together. If I use that criteria my last date was a week ago. We went to a private chapel, we were gone about 8 hours. No kissing.

The chapel had burned down in a forest fire. The owner re-built it. It is on the side of a mountain in Sierra Vista.

It is good to get out and do something. Now we didn't talk about STD's or any of the topics related to the 7 questions. I am pretty sure marriage is not in my future with either woman.

May 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Lawrence-943343 said: What is your definition of a date? If it includes talking, sharing a meal and maybe a kiss then last night w...
(Quote) Lawrence-943343 said:

What is your definition of a date? If it includes talking, sharing a meal and maybe a kiss then last night was my last date. But I would add that a date has to last for a minimum or 3 hours and you have to shave a take a shower. You have to plan to do something together. If I use that criteria my last date was a week ago. We went to a private chapel, we were gone about 8 hours. No kissing.

The chapel had burned down in a forest fire. The owner re-built it. It is on the side of a mountain in Sierra Vista.

It is good to get out and do something. Now we didn't talk about STD's or any of the topics related to the 7 questions. I am pretty sure marriage is not in my future with either woman.

--hide--

laughing Your last comments are funny!
May 13th 2013 new

Hi Bill :) It's good to see another Recovery Inc. guy. I used to go to Recovery every week but now I have school but yes, I can definitely attest to Recovery being very useful.

Andrew, I know I'm only 21 and I obviously have that advantage, but I feel the same way too. I've never had any romantic experiences either. Misery likes company.

May 13th 2013 new
My last date was in February, with a CM gentleman I was seeing. I'm ready for my next one any day!! Gentlemen, seek and he shall find! Ask, and it shall be given. Praying
May 13th 2013 new

eyebrow For the women on this site, that don't get asked out, I can understand how that can be frusturating. But for the men, I don't really get it. Do a search... you will fine hundreds of potential matches here and if you live in a somewhat populated area... most of them will likely live within 100 miles.

If someone says no, well then, you are just that much closer to a yes. If you ask 10 out, chances are you'll get atleast 1 yes, so why don't you keep trying rather than complaining??????

boggled

May 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: For the women on this site, that don't get asked out, I can understand how that can be frusturating. Bu...
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

For the women on this site, that don't get asked out, I can understand how that can be frusturating. But for the men, I don't really get it. Do a search... you will fine hundreds of potential matches here and if you live in a somewhat populated area... most of them will likely live within 100 miles.

If someone says no, well then, you are just that much closer to a yes. If you ask 10 out, chances are you'll get atleast 1 yes, so why don't you keep trying rather than complaining??????

--hide--

clap thumbsup Go Patrick!!
May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Your last comments are funny!
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Your last comments are funny!
--hide--

Well, I just thought I'd throw that in. I don't think a date is buying someone a donut after church. Glad you thought it was funny.

May 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-341178 said: If someone says no, well then, you are just that much closer to a yes. If you ask 10 out, chan...
(Quote) Patrick-341178 said:

--hide--

Seconded, this isn't high school. If someone says no, you'll never see them again. It's not like the whole hallway will be snickering at you.

Posts 41 - 50 of 159