Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Daughter's Heart Surgery

May 12th 2013 new
My daughter has been fighting an infection of the heart - bacteria from a cat bite that attacked her artificial mitral valve. She is having surgery tomorrow to replace the valve with a new metal one. She's had a metal valve twice in the past. The last time we had to have it removed after only a year because she was having so many problems with the Coumadin they give her to prevent clots from forming on the valve. There are problems galore in the future, but right now we need to get her safely through her surgery. Thank you all for your continued prayers!
May 12th 2013 new

Praying

May 12th 2013 new

Praying theheart

May 12th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 12th 2013 new

Praying rosary

May 12th 2013 new

Praying

May 12th 2013 new

ongoing healing prayers............. Praying rosary theheart

May 13th 2013 new
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My daughter has been fighting an infection of the heart - bacteria from a cat bite that attacked her artificial mit...
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My daughter has been fighting an infection of the heart - bacteria from a cat bite that attacked her artificial mitral valve. She is having surgery tomorrow to replace the valve with a new metal one. She's had a metal valve twice in the past. The last time we had to have it removed after only a year because she was having so many problems with the Coumadin they give her to prevent clots from forming on the valve.

There are problems galore in the future, but right now we need to get her safely through her surgery.

Thank you all for your continued prayers!
--hide--

Praying for your daughters lasting recovery.

Eileen
May 13th 2013 new

Prayers and hugs Joyce.

May 13th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 57