Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 14th 2013 new
Praying Keeping you all in my prayers...
May 14th 2013 new

I pray for continuing recovery for your daughter.

May 14th 2013 new

Joyce, all my prayers for your daughter. May she have a speedy recovery and God heal her completely, and God will give her a very long and healthy life. I'm glad to know that her kidneys are functioning well now. We, your brothers and sisters in Christ here at CM are praying for your daughter and your family. God bless. Praying theheart rosary hug rose

May 14th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

May 14th 2013 new

Praying

May 14th 2013 new

The abnormal blood loss stopped about 2:30am (it's normal to ooze some blood after a heart surgery). Her surgeon plans to return to this evening and close her chest.... biggrin

May 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Joyce, your daughter is uplifted in the prayers of many, and so are you. THANK you so much for the updates - I'm sure you're exhausted and concerned. It sure all sounds like things are being controlled fairly well at this point. God bless the doctors and nurses too - their job is not easy. hug hug

May 14th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying hug Dear Joyce, God Bless you and strengthen you as you move through this. I read your updates and Prayed right along through them. Your Precious Daughter sounds like a Real Fighter! Many Prayers for her continued recovery. May St. John of God, Patron Saint of Heart Patients, intercede and pray for her! Hail Marys offered up. Praying Praying hug

May 14th 2013 new

Your daughter, you and all impacted and assisting will be remembered during our rosaries. My 16 yo went through a cancerous brain tumor 10 years ago and pulled through by the grace of God, so I can imagine only too well what you must be going through.

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My daughter has been fighting an infection of the heart - bacteria from a cat bite that attacked her arti...
(Quote) Joyce-61410 said: My daughter has been fighting an infection of the heart - bacteria from a cat bite that attacked her artificial mitral valve. She is having surgery tomorrow to replace the valve with a new metal one. She's had a metal valve twice in the past. The last time we had to have it removed after only a year because she was having so many problems with the Coumadin they give her to prevent clots from forming on the valve. There are problems galore in the future, but right now we need to get her safely through her surgery. Thank you all for your continued prayers!
--hide--

Praying For your daughter Praying

Posts 41 - 50 of 57