Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 18th 2013 new
Show him you're interested. Sit near him in Mass and if something humorous occurs or a really good homily whisper something on that topic. Then strike up the conversation on the way out.
May 18th 2013 new
Melissa,

Your father really needs your prayers. Will you pray that whatever his concerns may be, they be consoled through Mary by His divine grace?

Also, will you honor my request of you:? Please do. You would make me and many here, I am sure, most happy.

Will you go see the parish priest on Sunday, when you go to Church either taking sufficient time before or go after Mass and talk with your pastor about what you are talking to us about here and in the previous thread on this same subject?

Please do not come back with another twist for me, like how you are not going to be there or the priest wasn't available or yet something else. Will you take ownership of this situation?

It is a very simple request. A yes or a no is all that I ask of you - yes you will do so or no you will not.

If you choose to do so in the confines of a confessional, I would consider that to suffice just as well, if not better. Usually, most parishes offer confessions between 4 and 4:30pm Saturdays. Call the parish to confirm times there. If you feel that you have no sin in this matter, then by all means seeking prudent advice is all that I suggest you do when there, talking with the priest, in confidence.

Will you do this?

May 19th 2013 new
I would not consider coffee a date.
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: I would not consider coffee a date.
Of course not!

I suppose you could make date tea, but not date coffee.

wink laughing laughing laughing

May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Of course not!

I suppose you could make date tea, but not date coffee.

Funny! laughing
May 19th 2013 new
Now wait, isn't a date a fruit and coffee some nasty drink made from coffee beans? :) Clearly, they cannot be one and the same. :) In all seriousness, to the OP: seek first ye the kingdom of God, and all these things will be given besides. (Matthew 6:33) Do not have an unhealthy fixation on this man, and in any case, I pray that this man is not already married, as Shara said, or we will have worst woes than rejection in this world (Matthew 5:27-30).
May 19th 2013 new
Throw a few horseshoes or good luck...,,,If you hit him in the head you win!!!!
Posts 21 - 27 of 27