Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I used to drive an old Triumph Spitfire.Hullabaloo
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I used to drive an old Triumph Spitfire.

Hullabaloo

--hide--

Bill played the hullabaloo in the high school band; it made great noise and excitement at home. wink smile smile

autogram

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Bill played the hullabaloo in the high school band; it made great noise and ex...
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

Bill played the hullabaloo in the high school band; it made great noise and excitement at home.

autogram

--hide--
"Hey, Grandma--watch out for that car! Gram!!! Gram? Is Gram deaf?! WATCH OUT FOR THAT AUTOGRAM!!! Watch---oh, never mind."

firkin

May 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: "Hey, Grandma--watch out for that car! Gram!!! Gram? Is Gram deaf?! WATCH OUT FOR THAT AUTOGR...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

"Hey, Grandma--watch out for that car! Gram!!! Gram? Is Gram deaf?! WATCH OUT FOR THAT AUTOGRAM!!! Watch---oh, never mind."

firkin

--hide--

I'll have a firkin and a frakin and two frickins on the side!

Curmudgeon

May 14th 2013 new

Some of us are curmudgeon scratchchin

mixmaster

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Some of us are curmudgeon mixmaster
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Some of us are curmudgeon

mixmaster

--hide--
I have a friend that lives in Canada that is a Dj for weddings. His specialty is blending a lot of songs from a specific genre together to form a long dance number. He is a real mixmaster.

Filibuster

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Filibuster
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Filibuster

--hide--

The gas attendant tried to get fresh by winking at me. I told him, "just fili-buster!" cool

Word: honeycomb

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Julie-42315 said: The gas attendant tried to get fresh by winking at me. I told him, "just fili-bu...
(Quote) Julie-42315 said:

The gas attendant tried to get fresh by winking at me. I told him, "just fili-buster!"

Word: honeycomb

--hide--
My cousin lives in Chicago and is a personal trainer at a local gym. One day, he lifted too many weights and could barely lift his arms above his shoulders. When he was coming home he was caught in a terrible windstorm, and his hair was blown all over the place. When he looked in trhe mirror and realized his hair needed grooming he called his wife saying "Honey comb my hair please, mya arms are too sore."

Catastrophe

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: My cousin lives in Chicago and is a personal trainer at a local gym. One day, he lifted too many w...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

My cousin lives in Chicago and is a personal trainer at a local gym. One day, he lifted too many weights and could barely lift his arms above his shoulders. When he was coming home he was caught in a terrible windstorm, and his hair was blown all over the place. When he looked in trhe mirror and realized his hair needed grooming he called his wife saying "Honey comb my hair please, mya arms are too sore."

Catastrophe

--hide--

The cat has trophy he won from meowing hellokitty

hypoplasia

May 15th 2013 new

Unfortunately most congenitally fused twins have to overcome hypoplasia prior to surgery.

matter-of-fact

May 15th 2013 new

As a matter of fact, I think I shall.

insubordination

Posts 11 - 20 of 200