Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

May 15 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: The Catholic Church gives us an inviolable faith from God. concatenate
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

The Catholic Church gives us an inviolable faith from God.

concatenate

--hide--

Users of databases which cannot accommodate multiple keywords should simply concatenate the two terms.

reckoning

May 15 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Users of databases which cannot accommodate multiple keywords should simply concat...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Users of databases which cannot accommodate multiple keywords should simply concatenate the two terms.

reckoning

--hide--

My second child deceived his drivers permit today. With two brand new drivers in the house and a brand new insurance policy that gives no claim discounts, I pray there will be no reckoning of the vehicles.

ambidextrous

May 15 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Users of databases which cannot accommodate multiple keywords should simply concatenate
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

reckoning

--hide--

For all, there will be a day of reckoning.

superfluous
May 15 new

Received not deceived

May 15 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: My second child deceived his drivers permit today. With two brand new drivers in the hous...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

My second child deceived his drivers permit today. With two brand new drivers in the house and a brand new insurance policy that gives no claim discounts, I pray there will be no reckoning of the vehicles.

ambidextrous

--hide--

Looks like somebody's auto-correct is being rather ambidestrous, changing words around left and right! wink

May 15 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Looks like somebody's auto-correct is being rather ambidestrous, changing words around left and ri...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Looks like somebody's auto-correct is being rather ambidestrous, changing words around left and right!

--hide--

Michael, I need a word hyper hissyfit
May 15 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Looks like somebody's auto-correct is being rather ambidestrous, changing words arou...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Looks like somebody's auto-correct is being rather ambidestrous, changing words around left and right!

--hide--

The features on this phone are often superfluous to what I need.

pulchritudinous

May 15 new
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: The features on this phone are often superfluous to what I need.pulchritudinous
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

The features on this phone are often superfluous to what I need.

pulchritudinous

--hide--

Oh my goodness. ok....hmmm.....You are looking pulchritudinous today, and that IS a GOOD thing.
May 15 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Oh my goodness. ok....hmmm.....You are looking pulchritudinous today, and that IS a GOOD thing.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Oh my goodness. ok....hmmm.....You are looking pulchritudinous today, and that IS a GOOD thing.
--hide--

whoops

perfilicious
May 15 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: whoops perfilicious
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

whoops

perfilicious
--hide--

The new notepads with the clean edge are perfilicious.

Saponaceous

Posts 31 - 40 of 200