Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

So, I got roped into running my first 5k in less than 4 weeks! I'm excited to help this foundation, though. This is the first year for the Chick-fil-a race to benefit the Hailey Mayz Foundation for special needs children. You can read more below. They need many more runners/walkers to break even, so please consider registering!!!!

COME JOIN US!!! CHICK FIL A RACE JUNE 8TH TO BENEFIT THE HAILEY MAYZ FOUNDATION FOR SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN

HAILEY MAYZ VASSILAROS JULY 20, 2006-AUG 11, 2009

[cid:E7AE73DC-C729-4720-97C6-4E6BC5A6F1E8]

Thanks for helping to spread the word about the Chick Fil A 5k and 1 mile race on Sat. June 8, benefiting special needs children and families. Hailey Mayz Vassilaros,passed away 3 years ago at age 3, after overcoming being born with a serious physical handicap. She is the daughter of Sean Vassilaros, Emmaus graduate and Wendy, his wife.

7 AM REGISTRATION
8 AM 5K STARTS AT VELODROME
9 AM 1 MILE RACE AT VELODROME

To learn just a little bit more about her life and indomitable personality, check out the foundation's website: www.amayzing.org

This is the first year for this race and we are struggling to get enough runners/walkers. I'd appreciate if you would share this email with any other friends you feel might be interested. The link to sign up to run in the 5k benefits Hailey's foundation: connectrace.net

The Morning Call did a story on Sean and the race here: www.mcall.com

FInally, the Orange County Register featured the foundation and Sean and Wendy's family after Hailey's passing that really captured the spirit of what they are doing in her memory. www.ocregister.com

We'd love if droves of runners and walkers came and ran the short race.

Thanks !!

Posts 1 - 1 of 1