Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 15th 2013 new

Praying for your son's girlfriend, her physicians and surgeons, and all those affected by this frightening diagnosis. May God's peace and understanding shine on everyone involved. Praying Praying theheart

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jan-805954 said: Praying for your son's girlfriend, her physicians and surgeons, and all those affected by this ...
(Quote) Jan-805954 said:

Praying for your son's girlfriend, her physicians and surgeons, and all those affected by this frightening diagnosis. May God's peace and understanding shine on everyone involved.

--hide--
thank you Jan...very much.

"L" is to have a "scan" done and surgery on Tuesday. It is impossible to speculate on what the results would/could be. All I know at this point is the surgeon is optimistic. I spoke to Matt today and he is okay....upbeat. I guess all we can do is lay it all before God......

May 15th 2013 new

I have plans to speak to "L" this evening. Last evening we had a bad connection and the phone call abruptly ended. Tonight, I will find out more if possible, encourage her...and tell her I love her which is something I didn't get to do, and certainly tell her about YOUR prayers. hug

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I have plans to speak to "L" this evening. Last evening we had a bad connection and the...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I have plans to speak to "L" this evening. Last evening we had a bad connection and the phone call abruptly ended. Tonight, I will find out more if possible, encourage her...and tell her I love her which is something I didn't get to do, and certainly tell her about YOUR prayers.

--hide--
We are all praying for her. Praying rosary theheart hug hug hug

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: We are all praying for her.
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

We are all praying for her.

--hide--
Thank you Jane. I know all of you are such "warriors"

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Prayers! My best friend had melanoma when we were in third grade. He's totally healthy today! It's beatable, just a hard road.

May 15th 2013 new

Prayers ascending Praying rosary

Also, pray to St. Peregrine for his intercession.

May 15th 2013 new

Thanks John, Stephanie and Anne. Stephanie, thanks for the words of encouragement

May 15th 2013 new

rosary rosary

Posts 31 - 40 of 112