Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 23rd 2013 new
I'm sorry your son and his girlfriend are facing this. It is frightening to say the least. I pray they turn to God during this new challenge and allow His saving grace to bring them peace.
May 23rd 2013 new
Thank you Lois and Kathy
May 23rd 2013 new
Spoke to Loren at length awhile ago. She was on her way to having another scan done. She was upbeat...though tentative...because she said results would not come back until either Friday or Monday from this weeks' procedures.
She also told me she was so grateful....(and sounded very moved by your prayers) You are such wonderful people!! theheart hug
May 23rd 2013 new
I just saw this Jerry....I'll be praying theheart Praying
May 23rd 2013 new
hug rose hersheyskiss Praying To Young Lady Loren et all.
Mari
May 23rd 2013 new
Thank you Michelle and Mari....and by the way YALL.....I misspelled!
It's Loryn! embarassed
She will be coming by the office in a moment....and I will show her what you beautiful souls have written here at CM! theheart hug
May 23rd 2013 new
Loryn is here (there got it right!) and wants to say something:

Hello Everyone~

I want to thank you all for your very sweet and thoughtful prayers. It means so much to me. I'm keeping my head high and my heart full of belief that God will take care of me. Again, thank you all so much. You are all such very special people!

Love,
Loryn
May 23rd 2013 new
Give her some extra hugs for us :-)
May 24th 2013 new
hug Aww Jerry - very nice! What a wonderful positive attitude!

Loryn has a bunch of CM prayer warriors on the job, and sounds like a pretty good group of TX warriors at it as well.

Prayers continue. The waiting is sometimes the hardest part - may God hold Loryn in the palm of His hands, bringing her comfort, healing and peace. Praying Praying
May 24th 2013 new
Thank you Lauren and Mary. And yes Lauren I gave her a couple of "big" hugs....knowing you all would do the same if you were here~
Posts 81 - 90 of 112