Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 15th 2013 new

No!!!!!!!!!!

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and t...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart May the Lord lead you to pastures where your gifts and talents will be used.Amen.

May 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and t...

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--

Praying for you Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying hug Susan, that happened to me once years ago and I was a single Mother. It was very difficult, however, the Lord led me to a better job with a Christian employer and I was surrounded by other Christians. You are doing the right things in Trusting in God and your Faith. Keep your chin up. You are not alone, Jesus walks right beside you. God Bless. Praying you get a better job. Praying theheart

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren'...

--hide--

How about West Marine. I know it is a great company at the Jersey Shore area
May 15th 2013 new

heart Oh Susan sorry to hear you lost job... one door close another will open for you... take time to reflect & draw closer and amazing things will come your way. hug rosary Praying theheart

May 15th 2013 new

Hugs and prayers Susan. Always so hard to have happen, but I think you are going to be just fine. God will lead you where your gifts will benefit.

May 15th 2013 new

Praying

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 42