Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren'...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--

Praying rosary theheart hug
May 15th 2013 new

So sorry for the loss of your job Susan. I will be praying for you! Praying

May 15th 2013 new

I'm sorry this has happened, Susan, but trust in the Lord and He will see you through this to something better. Is there anyone that that can write letters of reference for you? It's good to have those when you are interviewing. Give your prayers to God and thank him for taking care of it. When you have doubts and fears, thank Him again and let Him know you trust the plan He has for you. I pray He fill you with peace and give you moments of utter joy to comfort you.

May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-898689 said: I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren'...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

I was just told that my services were no longer needed, and I wasn't following protocol and they weren't happy with my performance. I'm sad and somewhat depressed. But...I have asked Jesus for guidance, and His Love. I asked God to give me strength to be able to carry on, and to give me the confidence to do what God asks of me. I ask Jesus to help me use the gifts that God has given me. I am taking up my cross, and following Jesus.

--hide--

hug Praying Praying hug
May 15th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying PrayingPrayers ascending.

May 15th 2013 new

PrayingFor Jesus to lead you to a better job. Try to volunteer somewhere even few hours a week would help you feel better doing something positive.

May 15th 2013 new

Praying theheart hug Praying theheart hug

May 16th 2013 new

Praying

May 16th 2013 new

So sorry. Hang in with the Lord and he will take you to a new and better place.

Posts 21 - 30 of 42