Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 16th 2013 new

Praying rosary

May 16th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-189584 said: Hi all, I would like to ask for prayers for my dad who was hit by a car while walking this mornin...
(Quote) Peter-189584 said:

Hi all, I would like to ask for prayers for my dad who was hit by a car while walking this morning. It sounds like it was pretty significant as the hood of the car was dented and the windshield broken, and my dad has some broken bones in his back. I will be calling my parents tomorrow for more details as I just heard about it third-hand from my sister, but it sounds like he was remained conscious and is supposed to be going home from the hospital tonight and will have to wear a brace for several weeks.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

--hide--
The same thing happened to my Mother two Februaries ago. She had to spend overnight in the hospital. It was scary because she did not know where she was or what had happened. She recovered her memory the next day; except for getting hit by the car. She hit her head pretty hard, but did not break any bones; which I thought was amazing for an 80 year old woman.

My prayers go out to your Father, to you and your family. Praying Praying Praying rosary rose

May 16th 2013 new

Thank you all for your prayers so far. They are greatly appreciated.

My parents did make it home last night, and it sounds like my dad will be ok. He is able to walk and even go up and down the stairs, very slowly. I am sure it will be a long recovery period though, but I am just thankul it wasn't any worse. Other than some bumps and bruises it sounds like all he has are some cracked vertebrae.

May 16th 2013 new

I am very sorry to hear this and praying for your dad and a speedy recovery.

May 16th 2013 new

May God heal him. Praying Praying Praying

May 16th 2013 new

Praying My healing be swift, and Peace be with you and your family. Praying

May 16th 2013 new
Praying for your Dad. I am glad he will be OK. Prayers for a good and fast recovery, and free of pain.
May 16th 2013 new
Prayers for your father Peter Praying
May 16th 2013 new
Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 66