Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 16th 2013 new
Ok I see, under the drop down menu under member name. Oh well. Still prefer a readily identifiable icon as is common on most browser interfaces.
May 16th 2013 new
Things I dislike about the new format:

No spellcheck (bad for spellers like me)

When I click outside of the "new message" or "emotigram" box everything I had written will dissapear along with the box.

Looks more "cartoonish" overall

Things I like:

The new profile view when browsing members.
May 16th 2013 new
On the blog page: the items on the right hand side (i.e. advertisement, forum topics, polls, etc) overlap the blog text. I am using a tablet to access the CM site.
May 16th 2013 new
What kind of tablet?
May 16th 2013 new
Nothing has broken on me yet, but a couple things:
- I need to be able to look at the message I am replying to (poor memory :) ). When I clicked on the greyed-out side of my message i.e. the main site, my draft disappeared! Is there some way to change settings to keep the reply box inline? That was one of the reasons I always avoided using the mobile version on my tablet.
- the little header link thing that follows you down the screen when you are reading down correspondence with one person is floating about 1/3 down the page- perfectly in my line of sight and interrupting my reading. Is this normal?

Otherwise, the site looks to be pretty good. :)
Thanks!
May 16th 2013 new
Felicity, you are correct that all of those items need to change and we are aware. Hopefully by tomorrow AM we will be able to update the messaging system concerning both issues you raised. How is the rest of the site on your tablet or phone?
May 16th 2013 new
I need to be able to look at the message I am replying to (poor memory :) )....

Absolutely. While I can't get it in tonight, this will most certainly be corrected!

the little header link thing that follows you down the screen when you are reading down correspondence with one person

I'll take a look at that. It's supposed to anchor at the top of the page so don't have to scroll back up to do something on it, but evidently that's not happening exactly.

And Ed, the emoticon list will be filled out as well, have no fear!
May 16th 2013 new
I just tried to send an emotigram and couldn't. What's up with that??
May 16th 2013 new
I just completed the Trivia Contest and it greatly bothered me that the timer goes off immediately when the question appears, giving me absolutely no time to read the question before it deducts points; it used to give about 10 seconds before deducting points.
May 16th 2013 new
Debbie we need details in order to help. Device., browser. , what happened when you tried to send.
Posts 11 - 20 of 132