Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 23rd 2013 new
When reading "my topics" in the the forums, I click on the "View all replied to topics" or View all read topics" nothing happens. I used to be able to see all the forums I've responded to.
May 23rd 2013 new
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LOG OFF FROM A MOBILE PHONE???? I can log off from my desktop, but not from my phone. Just curious if I appear to therefore be always "online now."
May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Caroline-930073 said: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LOG OFF FROM A MOBILE PHONE???? I can log off from my desktop, but not from my phone. Just curious if I appear to therefore be always "online now."
On the dark blue menu bar where the Catholic Match logo appears, you should see a small icon with three horizontal lines in a box on the far right. Click on that box, then click on your name-member # at the bottom of the menu that appears. The Sign Off option will be at the bottom of the next menu that appears.

May 23rd 2013 new
BTW -- if anyone wants to see what CM will look like on a phone, click on the right edge of your browser window and drag it to the left (making the window narrower). If you do this you will see all the menus on the dark blue menu bar collapse into the small box with the horizontal lines).

May 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: On the dark blue menu bar where the Catholic Match logo appears, you should see a small icon with three horizontal lines in a box on the far right. Click on that box, then click on your name-member # at the bottom of the menu that appears. The Sign Off option will be at the bottom of the next menu that appears.

YEAH! It worked....My screen was too small to see that my name and member # were even at the bottom with further options. Thanks Jerry!
May 23rd 2013 new
You're welcome, Caroline

May 23rd 2013 new
With cel phone: When a notification is emailed to me that I have received a new message or emotigram, I log in to CM. Use the menu to highlight inbox. Refresh. All the emotigrams and/or messages are displayed. I cannot select the most recent emotigram. I can tab down or up to highlight older messages/emotigrams, or highlight other options in the menu above, but cannot highlight the new message/emotigram to display it. And I have yet to even see a way to send a message or emotigram.
Awaiting your fix.
May 24th 2013 new
ATTENTION MICROSOFT WINDOWS PHONE USERS: Currently these phones are not fully compatible with bootstrap which is what we currently are using on our site. We are looking at some options that will alleviate this issue but for the time being there may be some functionality that does not work properly. Unfortunately Microsoft products often do not play nice with industry standards but we will do our best to provide a temporary fix until they choose to update their software.
May 25th 2013 new
This post has been flagged as inappropriate for this discussion or forum.
May 25th 2013 new
Sorry, I don't have time to read through all the posts... maybe you could start to delete, or better yet, move to another thread those that you have already fixed. Two things I am seeing...

1) You can no longer see a member's number without clicking on it, which then registers a view... this was never the case before...

2) When I posted something tonight to the Orange County.... Let's guage interest in a get together thread... it looks like I posted it on ET, when I am on PT... like I am up making posts at almost 1am... NOT! Anyhow... if post times could be reflected in the time zone it was originated, versus ET, that would be great. I don't remember this ever being the case before, but maybe I did not watch it so closely.

3) In terms of look at feel... it used to 'feel' more relaxed and welcoming, now the website "feels" more sterile... I understand you are staying up with technology, but it's kind of a shame when you lose some of the welcoming client experience to keep up with technology, especially on a Catholic website... let the last be first...

Thanks for ALWAYS asking for our input...
Janet
Posts 101 - 110 of 132