Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jun 6th 2013 new
There are two things I can think of that are still not working properly.

1) the individual chat, the person "accepting" the chat is "unable to disconnect" when finished, they have no X at the top and are therefore left on Hold. The person who "initiated" the chat does have an X and can disconnect.
We have tried it Both ways and on several days!

2) when in "messages" and then going to the "ACTION" , one of the options is "save profile".
I have tried from this position to put into fav but it does not Take ( went to favs and looked).
BUT I CAN save in favs "directly from the individual profile" just fine!

Please add to your fix it list, thanks
Jun 6th 2013 new
12:51 pm

Chat box- my friend is online, and orange button is lit.

How embarrassing and humiliated I will be to click the box "accept", and then my friend says "nothing".

This has been addressed by various members in this thread, earliest was May 29.

Has nothing been done about it yet?

This is very annoying, and see above I mentioned.

Helen

Jun 6th 2013 new
may 18, 2013

The chat box dilemma was first written about on May 18.

I just checked again, I think getting this problem solved is way over due.

It is frustrating, annoying and embarrassing to say the least.

Jun 6th 2013 new
I use Firefox on my computer. The site changes on the top of the page
from a top blue box with Profile/Inbox/Search/Forums/Blog/More/Sandra 871852,
to a blank blue top with three stacked horizontal lines and I can't navigate.
I end up having to logout and close my browser and log in again to get it back to the PC format.
I only use a PC on CM. What is going on?
Jun 7th 2013 new
Sandra ,the same thing happened to me yesterday????? I m on Internet explorer and a laptop.
Jun 9th 2013 new
I tried updating my interview questions today, and when I submitted a new question it automatically put it at the beginning of the interview. This wasn't a question I wanted to start out with, but I couldn't find any way to move it to a better place. I seem to recall before that we were able to reorder our questions, and I'd really like to be able to do that, especially since only the first couple of questions show up as a preview on our profiles. Am I mis-remembering that function? I'd really hate to delete and re-enter all the questions just so that I can put them in the order I want.
Jun 9th 2013 new
Oops! Forgot to say: am using Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 on a Macbook Pro.
Jun 10th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-896845 said: I tried updating my interview questions today, and when I submitted a new question it automatically put it at the beginning of the interview. This wasn't a question I wanted to start out with, but I couldn't find any way to move it to a better place. I seem to recall before that we were able to reorder our questions, and I'd really like to be able to do that, especially since only the first couple of questions show up as a preview on our profiles. Am I mis-remembering that function? I'd really hate to delete and re-enter all the questions just so that I can put them in the order I want.
Laura, I wrote a "new" Interview question the other day, it was also put first and I could not change it to last where it should be!
Imagine this, the question was:
Do you have a clear conscience AFTER taking this interview? a) yes b) no c) not sure d) I have something to explain and e) I have a Lot to explain!

You can certainly see why it needs to be last!
A guy took the interview then wrote me , its the only way I knew, because he did wait till last to answer it by scrolling back up--Then forgot to scroll back down to hit Submit! IF it had been last like it should have been, I would not have had this problem! Wonder how many more did the same?
Jun 11th 2013 new
Is anyone having trouble viewing other people's photo's? I click on a small photo and I get to a page that lists "Jane Doe's Profile" or "Photo album". I click on photo album and nothing happens. However, the internet is slow at times by me (like now), so that could be an issue as well. Thanks and God Bless
Jun 11th 2013 new
I guess it is working now for me (the picture thing). I switched from compatibility view and back (IE 10); maybe that helped. Don't know. I'll quit rambling now :P
Posts 121 - 130 of 132