Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 17 new
Linda this has been fixed on the website and should be fixed on mobile next week.
May 17 new
Hi Admin...

I also like the new look overall & think it's going to be a lot easier once the bugs are out. I've not been online much the last couple of days so I don't know if anything's not working for me. But I did notice the bottom third of all my photo's has been cut off. Please, please, please fix this. I spent a lot of time getting them just right & now they're all wrong... *sigh* ... Also, I'm sure many of those fun emotes that are now missing are going to be sadly missed in the forums...

Thanks for all the good work...
May 17 new
This post has been flagged as inappropriate for this discussion or forum.
May 17 new
Hello Admin:
I like the new format with just one exception. Today I tried to answer a matches interview questions and it kept telling me to complete the whole interview. Yet, there were only 2 questions posted in the interview which I had answered. Don't know if it is the matches problem or mine. I use a laptop computer. Thank you for your time.
May 17 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Why do sites makes these silly changes?? ... Bring back the nice site you had before!
I think if you take a minute and read Brian's blog on the Home page- right hand side, you'll better understand the need for the change. Praying

May 17 new
I miss the old site because I find this new one not user friendly...too bright...hard to find the things that used to be easy to find. THe sign on page is now unwelcoming. "too bright" is hard to explain....is it the lack of what used to be the pretty background?
May 17 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Not liking any of it ... Visuals are just too big .. prefer a tighter page like before, ability to see a lot of stuff at a glance ... Plus, when replying to a forum post, why put the prior post below your new message as you write it / Makes you have to keep scrolling up & down to see what you're replying to ,,, Stupid

Why do sites makes these silly changes?? ... Bring back the nice site you had before!
Richard said what I was trying to say with the "prefer a tighter page"
May 17 new
There was a whole thread devoted to viewing the new aspects of the site with a link top what it would look like,,This wasn't sprung on people with no warning..
May 17 new
May 17 new
Posts 41 - 50 of 132