Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

May 18th 2013 new
I too had great difficulty sending a message with an emoticon. I was in Favorites using Internet Explorer.
May 18th 2013 new
This post has been flagged as inappropriate for this discussion or forum.
May 18th 2013 new
Two things:
1. Can't log out on my cell phone version.
2. when trying to send on cell phone, it kept jumping back to the message to edit it.

Other than that, everything else has worked well for me and I love the new look - was not difficult to transition to this. Good work, all!
May 18th 2013 new
It is hard to get used to but I am trying. I am very visual and I always have a hard time when these things change.
May 18th 2013 new
I could not send emotigrams with out having to click each letter into place once to secure the place and then once for the letter. Very tedious.
May 18th 2013 new
Not sure if someone else mentioned this.......but, all the photos are cropped in half and there is no way to make them fit into the frame? What is the use of putting up photos if they are mostly cropped out of view?????

I sure am hopping the site is a work in progress, as things don't seem to be running smoothly????? eyepopping scratchchin surprised weeping wide eyed irked
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Dino-72346 said: Not sure if someone else mentioned this.......but, all the photos are cropped in half and there is no way to make them fit into the frame? What is the use of putting up photos if they are mostly cropped out of view?????

I sure am hopping the site is a work in progress, as things don't seem to be running smoothly?????
.......and, I for one need the spell check back!! tongue
May 18th 2013 new
Ok, I have counted to ten and I took a deep breath just so I could write this post.
I am extremely upset at what has happened the photos and am hoping it is just a bug that needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!! I would like to see the photos put back to the way were before the new changes, PLEASE. irked boggled crossfingers

When you implemented the "LIKES" feature for photos it was great and brought more views/traffic to a person's profile. I even favorited profiles just because of the scrapbook photos. A lot of people have some AWESOME photos here on CM. Please take a serious look at this is issue, because the way it is now... you ruined a great feature.
May 18th 2013 new
Hi Mary,

Can you explain exactly what about the way you are seeing photos may be a bug or what it is that you do not like about the new setup? This will help us to determine whether something isn't displaying properly for you or if there is a suggestion that we can take into consideration.
May 18th 2013 new
Dino, What type of device are you using when photos appear as you have described?
Posts 51 - 60 of 132