Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 17th 2013 new
Marian, you're in my prayers, morning and evening, in support of your petitions to God. Every time I pray the Memorare, I'll add you to my petitions.
May 17th 2013 new
Praying for your intentions!
May 17th 2013 new
Hi Marian! I'll lift you up in my prayers tonite for help & the Holy Spirit's assistance in whatever you're facing or having to go through.
Also, just as Jim quoted from his favorite St. Patrick's prayer, here is one of my favorite quotes/prayers from St. Teresa of Avila:
"Let nothing disturb you.
Let nothing frighten you.
God only (or alone) is changeless.
Patience gains all things.
Who has God wants for nothing.
God alone suffices."
---from St. Teresa's bookmark
Amen!

May 18th 2013 new
Praying For your intentions Praying
May 18th 2013 new
Prayers and always trust that if one door opens then God will always open a window.
May 18th 2013 new
Praying For you Marian
May 18th 2013 new
Prayer for your intention and you
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you so much. I heard an excellent teaching on Hope last night that has helped. Your prayers- everyone- are really making a big difference! Thank you to Tim, Marie, Anne, Peter, and others. I am sorry if I am forgetting someone and I know I am. hug
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Michael, Frank- Yes I will pray for an end to abortion, Jim, Kathleen, Bernadette, Lesil, Jerry, Mary and Kathie. THANK YOU.. Knowing it is Pentecost means a lot to me. I am attempting to say a Novena to the Holy Spirit for my intentions. I started it last night and it will run for 9 days from today.
May 19th 2013 new
Praying God Bless you Marian Praying for you and keeping your intentions with me in mass.
Posts 31 - 40 of 45