Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 19 new
Absolutely, Marian! Prayers for your intentions.... theheart
May 19 new
Prayer for Marians Intentions
May 19 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Thank you so much. I heard an excellent teaching on Hope last night that has helped. Your prayers- everyone- are really making a big difference! Thank you to Tim, Marie, Anne, Peter, and others. I am sorry if I am forgetting someone and I know I am.
Hi Marian! I'm so glad things are going better for you! God sometimes puts in your path just the right things for you to hear or read when you need it & in His timing. Your welcome for all our prayers. I know you are also so faithful for praying for many of us over the years. Yes, as Pope Francis has announced this past week (as posted by some "ex-cm'ers on FB) that he wants us, as Catholics to reach out & pray to the Advocate, the Holy Spirit for His guidance & assistance. (paraphrased, or in so many words, btw). :-)
May 19 new
(quote) Susan-940526 said: God Bless you Marian Praying for you and keeping your intentions with me in mass.
Hi Susan! I hope life's going "smoother" for you now, too w/ your move & all. Were all (or most) your prayers answered in this regard? :-)
May 19 new
I'm praying for your intentions Marian.
God bless you!
Posts 41 - 45 of 45