Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Viewed me list

May 17th 2013 new
Hi Everyone, I have been using this site for a couple of weeks and am still trying to figure out how everything works... my questions are about the Viewed Me list. At the top it indicates "These members were interested in learning more when they saw your profile. If you find them to be of...".

First, how can I read the rest of that paragraph? It doesn't expand or have any options on my screen...

Second, What exactly does it mean by indicating they were "interested in learning more"? Did they add me to their favorites or something?

Thank you in advance for any feedback with how this works!
May 17th 2013 new
(quote) Ma-970258 said: Hi Everyone, I have been using this site for a couple of weeks and am still trying to figure out how everything works... my questions are about the Viewed Me list. At the top it indicates "These members were interested in learning more when they saw your profile. If you find them to be of...".

First, how can I read the rest of that paragraph? It doesn't expand or have any options on my screen...

Second, What exactly does it mean by indicating they were "interested in learning more"? Did they add me to their favorites or something?

Thank you in advance for any feedback with how this works!
It mean they saw your profile.
May 17th 2013 new
Thanks Steven. I thought that might be the case, but that is hardly "interested in learning more"... whoever is in charge of the description needs to change that and put exactly what it means to avoid further confusion.
May 17th 2013 new
good luck

Posts 1 - 4 of 4