Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Connie, Thanks for being so open to this. Are you thinking of anyone today?
I just came back after a long absence. I haven't had a lot of time to spend in here to find out if I'm thinking of anyone today. LOL In two weeks I'll have more time to do searches.
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: this brings to mind how most of the women will put all their eggs in one basket, meaning CM, while most of the men drift away to try out other sites. Am I far off or on target?

personally, I have made friendships out of this site from another website but always come back to CM because I feel the men here are more honest with what and who they are looking for.
I think men are NOT as "picky" as women. I come from a mix faith home, and I am not close any doors.
May 18th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: We all fear the unknown. Sure, having someone close by is what we all hope for. LDR's are not easy for anyone but those who take that risk are showing the rest of us that it can be done. I believe all of us here on this site have something to offer another in the form of love, companionship, attentiveness and most importantly, friendship. If we all reach out and touch someone today just think what a brighter place we will put ourselves in and as a result you will have brightened another persons day as well. May God Bless today toward reaching your goals.
Connie, Those are poignant words that you have written....I enjoyed your post! I agree that there is definite fear of the unknown...especially in the case of LDRs. And, then, as is most difficult for me right now, is "all in God's timing"! So difficult for me to do! ugh! God bless you, Connie
May 18th 2013 new
I totally agree with you Tom. Our Father God's time is perfect and we must wait patiently for the match he has for us. Our Lord Jesus provides that patience through the holy spirit!
May 18th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Lauren! Happy Birthday!
May 18th 2013 new
I love anthropology. I took an intro to it, and found it fascinating. I would love to go on a dig! It would be so exciting to find something!
May 19th 2013 new
Hi Cindy, check and see if your state archaeologist's office or your state has an amateur society. Ours in Oklahoma does digs twice a year for their members. It's named the Oklahoma Anthropological Society. I just gave a talk at their Spring Meeting on how the past informs the present, and I'll be going down to work on a 18th Century Wichita site along the Red River. The site of the successful defeat of the Spanish who came in retaliation for the San Saba Mission attack. . .very cool site, I used some of the material from this site in my Master's thesis. I love getting to work with the avocational (amateur) archaeologists, most of whom are retired, and rock at field work. If you get involved, when we need help with a mitigation project we put the word out. It is never too late :-). Lauren
May 19th 2013 new
Thanks Helena!!!
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Margo!! Made me blush :-). And, was also very nice to read. . .I might have to hire you to update my profile :-).
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Connie :-)). Not sure I've been using the right bait lol. . .You all are wonderful!
Posts 11 - 20 of 23