Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 19th 2013 new
There is risk here, like anywhere. Online we build up perceptions of others that may or may not be accurate and while that also happens in F2F relationships, the actions are there to aid in the perception. Where else though can we find Catholics who state their beliefs and that they would like to find a spouse?
May 19th 2013 new
Yes
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: Do I really want to meet my match on Catholic Match?
why did I sign up for this site in the first place?
I am happy with my life as it is, why interrupt it?
I'm a social person, I like my friends so why bring in new ones?

I don't actually care much where I meet my husband, though I do admit to have a slight preference for meeting him organically. I know that God wants me to marry and I need to leave the where/why/how/whom to Him.

Why did I sign up for this website? uh...my mom told me to. tongue jk. I actually did it on a whim. How's that for mature, discerning, and rational adult decision making? rolling eyes

I am happy with my life. That is exactly why I'm interrupting it (though it isn't much of an interruption). Can't change something until I hate it so much that I must, or until I'm happy with it and want to make it bettter. Needless to say, the latter is much easier. That's why I'm getting in better shape: I actually like my body now (I think I'm cute...hehehehe) so I can do something about it to make it better!

Freinds? Uh eyebrow ...so if I have a child will I one day say "why bring in a new one when this one is just so nice?" nope. not a chance. mischievous
Posts 21 - 23 of 23