Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 19th 2013 new
On behalf of Frank and "L" I KNOW they thank you! And I do to: Bernie, Mary Alice,Shelly, Meg and Mary~(I would send hugs or heart but apparently between my OS and the new format I can't. There is a compatibility problem apparently like some first dates I've had! (smile)) I will keep you posted
May 19th 2013 new
Absolutely Jerry will pray for your friends, for healing and strength.
May 19th 2013 new
Jerry, my Dad died with lung cancer but there are avenues. It really is dependent on so many factors but my prayers are with this lovely dear to you couple. May God walk with them on this journey, carry them when needed, support them with strength and love and always be a guiding light.

Eileen
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Lauren....very much. They will indeed need the strength. Physically and emotionally.~
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Eileen. Such wonderful words!
May 19th 2013 new
Praying
May 19th 2013 new
praying for him Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Thank you Steven and Joyce!
May 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: ....needs prayers badly. (hate to go to the well again CM'ers) But I have some good friends at Church
Praying For your friend Praying
May 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary Prayers for Frank's courage and endurance, for excellent medical care, and for L's strength to support and deal with her husband's illness. Jerry, just as a Mom or Dad NEVER runs out of "I love you's" for their child, your friends here will NEVER run out of prayers for you and your loved ones~ hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 50