Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

May 19th 2013 new
Tim....Beverly.....I am deeply grateful for you.....and ALL of my CM friends.
May 19th 2013 new
Jerry, God gave us family and friends, to pray when we need them. Please don't ever hesitate to ask for prayers. I am glad to do so whenever you need them. I will pray earnestly for your friends and for the healthcare professionals who will treat the cancer. I will also pray for peace of mind and confidence that there will be a cure. God bless you for being such a caring and concerned friend.
May 19th 2013 new
Praying Praying for you friends Jerry!
May 20th 2013 new
Jan and Dan.....I appreciate all of the kind words.....and I know Frank will too. When I see him/them at Mass the next time I'll let them know about all the prayers and words of encouragement~
May 20th 2013 new
hug hug hug hug theheart theheart theheart Here are a few "make-ups" for everyone. My office desktop at least is compatible! Thanks again for your prayers and concerns!
May 20th 2013 new
In my prayers.... I hope that God gives them, and you my friend, the strength to continue in trust in our Lord's merciful companionship along this difficult course.
May 20th 2013 new
Thank you Christine....and welcome to the forums! And thanks for the kind words. This couple has been married nearly 50 years....and love each other dearly. (I hate to see this happen to these good souls)
May 25th 2013 new
Saw friends of Frank and his wife at Mass. They "updated" me. Frank's "port " surgery went well and he responded well to his first treatments this week. Thanks ahead of time for your continued prayers~
May 26th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
May 26th 2013 new
Lea thank you!
Posts 31 - 40 of 50